Chapter 15 - you wont win

My toes clenched at the sight of him. I stopped not willing to move one step more; Loki did not allow this as the next moment his hand - held tight on my arm- dragged me further down the stretched scarlet red and white room. His force stopped when we met Stairs that lead up to the grandmaster himself; not daring to lift my gaze from the glossy marble flooring. 

Clenching the thin material that lay over my body in hopes that I could cover myself up. A sob caught the back of my throat; my eyes threatened to give way to the tears that were building.

"come, sit." Announced the grandmaster. At that moment my breath was gone- as though it was ripped right out of my lungs. I took a quick glance at the man, his hickory brown orbs fixated on the lace dress. Clenching the last bits of clothing I had to not leave my skin bare, he growled. The stroke of blue that ran down his lip to his chin quivered at his action. " i said ... sit" he spoke up once more with a demanding tone; with that I let my arms give way and fall to my side.

Slowly, step by step I pulled myself up the bone chilling stairs. How the hell did I end up in this situation?

3rd view:

With every step, every second the young girl was closer to her ' master'. The knowing that those people, aliens whatever they were would know. Would know he will take you in whatever way he pleases; yet they won't care. No one will. Y/n is just a pawn for insufferable men like the grandmaster.

Just before her foot could meet with the surface of the last step- a hand took hold of her waist and roughly pulled the trembling woman. " that's better isn't it" acclaimed the grandmaster whilst caressing y/n's arse. She had wound up on his lap. In a perfect position, for him to clasp her arse.

Her 'master's lips parted for a chuckle to escape. The woman fidgeted as she could feel it; nudging against her back through his pants.

Y/n view:

That sick fuck.

Edging away from his growing boner, well at most trying to, i peered over at the growing audience. All their eyes were on me.

In the corner, Loki stood. Not taking any notice of me, the grandmaster or anyone for that matter. His perfect hands lay by his side, fiddling with his leather clothing.

I jumped at the sudden touch: the grandmasters hands hit my arse, it echoed off the tower walls. Sending me to scream; the throbbing pain from my backside didn't have time to ease before another slap attacked my fragile skin. " PLEASE.... S-stop. It. It hurts" I screamed out in agony.

I was relived when his hands lifted and were no longer resting on my aching arse. My eyes fell shut so I could focus on anything but the pain; biting down my lip in the process.

Then, a hand was laid on my inner thigh forcing my eyes wide open. The pain seemed distant now. Fingers wrapped and moved across my tender skin; slowly moving up...

The grandmasters hands traced over my hip under the little clothing I had left then over to were the elastic of my nonexistent underwear should have been.
That was it! I slapped his hands sending him to retreat his hands giving me an opportunity to escape from the clutches of the beast.

But there was nowhere I could escape to every door, every window: guarded. I ran down the stairs as all I knew was I didn't want to spend another minute with that man.

" GUARDS take her to the dungeons it seems she needs to learn a lesson in good behaviour." Once again a grin was held firmly on his features.

Large intimating men covered in bright golden armour charged at me like a predator with its prey. The force of their armour clasping my exposed skin burned, as though it was made from pure fire. " NO PLEASE. I-ILL BE GOOD... please... please " I screeched.

" take her" those were the last words he spoke before dismissing me with the guards at either side of me.

" LET GO OF ME!" I scoured the room for help but no one cared; all they saw in me was a thing that could be disposed of whenever it pleases them. The two guards dragged me away I began digging my toes and feet into the ground to stop them providing no help. Just as before the doors shut in my face I laid eyes on Loki who looked disappointed...

Was he disappointed in me ... or the grandmaster.

BANG the doors closed and the guards continued to drag me further down the hall.