(DNF) second chapter

George's POV

Sapnap had realized that we don't know who would spin the bottle first so he just grabbed Karls phone with no context and without saying anything opend a app where you insert names into a wheel that gets spun and selects a name at random.

With pure unluckyness the wheel landed on 'gogy woggy' i just signed and hope that when i spin the bottle i don't get skeepy because i know he will try to peek on what bbh is doing. Those two can't live without each other I swear to god

I sighed as i hoped on my final wishes and took the can and spun it.

Dream

I kinda looked around to double check and surly enough it was on dream. but clay decided to grab quackity's sleeve because they where sitting next to each other and pull him infront of the can.

" HEY! no shenanigans." Skeps said.
Dream kinda looked scared.. was he sacred of me?? NOO that's stupid right? right? I am overthinking this.

Karl stood up and since he and sapnap have been best friends and where the people to think of a sleepover just ran to nicks desk opend a drawer and took a measuring tape.

He put one of his hands on the bottle to keep it still and the other hand to hold the measuring tape. He extended the tape and was trying to see if it was on dream or quackity since it was a bit in the middle from dream moveing too quickly and shakeing the floor a bit with impact.

And indeed it was on dream. " it's on dream" karl said enthusiasticly and HE winked at dream? What?? Ok that's weird...

"You already know the deal, get in the closet" skeppy said giggling a bit. And pushing at me.

"Fineeeee" i sighed and stood up. I walked to dream took his hand and dragged him behind me.

Karl put a timer on his phone for 7 minutes. And closed the closet door

"Soo what now?" Dream said while i was desperately trying not to get squished into his chest from the small space.

the floor was full of clothes there were barely any clothes on the hangers but i kinda pushed everything aside so that there was more space in the closet.

"Uh i dunno, wanna makeout?" I said half jokeingly, dream giggled in response. God please say yes.

The LED lights outside the closed door had changed colors to red kinda shining in through the top and bottom of the door.

Dream pulled me closer by my back and my hand. " Erm you looked a bit uncomfortable and squished so i wanted to uh" i could tell he was slightly panicking.

(Gogy)"it's fine, but can I ask something?"

(Dream)"Yeah? What?"

(Gogy)"Why did you get out of the bottles way and try to get quackity to go instead of you? Do you hate me or something?"

(Dream)"I don't hate you i just.. can i confess something?"

(Gogy)"yeah of course you can tell me anything"

Dreams POV

Fuck do i tell him??? It's probably a bad idea? BUT THIS IS MY CHANCE. but what if he doesn't feel the same or hates me afterwards and what if-

(Gogy) "dream?"

(Dream) " UH I LOVE YOU"

okay keep calm..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AAAH