(skephalo) fourth chapter

Badboyhalo's POV

Why are those muffins so pink? Did they do something in there ?? What the muffin. "Spin da wheel" geppy said.

Karl spun the wheel and it landed on.. karl. "But i was just in the-" Karls sentence was inturuppted my sapnap "his heart was beating really quick i think we should let him go back there after a round or two so HE GETS TO SKIP. for now"

Sapnap took Karls phone and spun the wheel again. Skeepy. Hmm I wonder what he will get?

" If i get Q i am spinning again" skeppy said he sounded like he acctualy wanted to get someone specific.

He spun the bottle and he got Q. Without letting a moment pass or a conversation to start, He spun again and it landed on me. Okay im acctualy kinda glad i got skeepy cuz if i got someone else i would probably panic. even though  the olny pepole he could get is me, sapnap and quackity  because the rest of them are takeing a break.

"Ooohhh it's the married couple" George said to taunt us "look whos talking." dream flirted with him. What a muffinhead. "Ok stop flirting and set the timer 'newly married" skeepy laughed back at both of them. he stood up and reached his hand to me. I took his hand and we calmly walked to the closet.

"Timer set you can go" Karl stated.

Skeppy pushed me to one of the walls and closed the door. He pressed himself against the opposite wall of me.

(Skeppy)" holy shit. this is kinda like a confession room"

(Bbh)" language and what do you mean it's LITTERLY just a closet."

(Skeppy)" well i mean it's a closet but everyone who walked out had a pink face and was all lovey dovey"

(Bbh)" i thought it was because there is little air.."

(Skeppy)"dense but adorable"

(Bbh)"what do you mean dense I AM NOT DENSE YOU MUFFINHEAD"

(Skeppy)"you litterly just sai- you know what nevermind. What did you think they did?"

(Bbh)"well they talked like us right?"

(Skeppy)" oh my god.. how do you not realize they KISSED. it's so obvious"

I looked skeepy in the eyes and we both giggled.

(Bbh)" okay well maybe i am dense but atleast i am a smart muffinhead."

(Skeppy)"can i uh like hug you you look cold"

Without a response i just went closer to him and placed my hands over his shoulders. You would think that i would have to be on my tippy toes but somehow both me and skeepy where about the same height with about 1 inch difference.

He placed his hands around my back and squizzed me tight.

(Bbh)"you're squishing me you muffinhead"

He didn't respond to me and just slightly relased his grip on me. While still holding me. I moved my hands to his chest to press away but well that was a failed attempt. Since he was obviously stronger.

(Bbh)"geppyyyyy we are too closeeeee"

He didn't seem to care but he released his grib a little more and placed his head on my shoulder and stood there with me in his arms.. i mean it's nice to know he cares but it was quite litterly was too close.

He placed his chin up to my hair and forehead and nuzzled in my hair like i was a pillow. I slowly moved my hands behind his back and be pleased his hands around my shoulders.

(Skeppy)"fluffyyyyyy how do you radiate such warmth?"

(Bbh)"wait a minute you wanted to hug because i looked cold BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WAS COLD. You tricked me you muffinhead"

(Skeppy)" in my defense you did look cold but i was colder that is what I get for sitting next to the open window in late autumn."

(Bbh)"i whispered if you wanted to switch places with me you could"

(Skeppy)"but i didn't want you to be cold.. or get sick."

(Bbh)" awww geepy you care about meee"

(Skeppy)" shut up bad cuz now i am cold. And can we sit down because my legs are starting to hurrtttt"

We both let go of each other and he sat down. Skeps was behind me and he pulled me closer again snuggling his face in my hair. He had his hands around my waist i didn't know where to put my hands so i placed them on skeppys hands.

He let go one of his hands and placed it so it was visible.

(Skeppy)"hand,now."

I took his hand and he held it on my thigh. Why is this muffinhead so clingy??? Is he pranking me or something?

(Bbh)"hey uh skeps??"

(Skeppy)"what? Stop squirming"

I was squirming yes but bit rude to be honest

(Bbh)" why are you being so clingy to me, like all day you have been so close and like you kept asking to hold my hand."

(Skeppy)"if I'm being honest and i am gonna regret saying this i might a a bit jealous and uhh... Scared?"

(Bbh)"is that why you have been picking fights with dream?

And squizzed my hand thighter and pressed me closer. In

(Bbh)"geppy you do understand we have been best friends forever. i would never ever ever leave you.

(Skeppy)" never? ever? ever? Promise?"

(Bbh)"i promise there is nothing that would make me ever leave you."

I turned to skeepy making him let go of me and held out my pinkie finger. he placed his pinkie next to mine.

(Bbh)"pinkie promise"

He let go of my finger and quickly hugged me with me having no time to react i almost hit both of our heads but luckily he moved out of the way. And my hands ended up squished to his chest.

(Skeppy)"bad.. i love you"

(Bbh)" i love you too"

Of course he meant that as friends Right? of course..

(Skeppy)" i acctualy meant that.. you're so dense.."

(Bbh)"well i mean i don't know what way you meant it but i think i feel the same"

bbh made this face :D

(Skeppy)"anyway the timer is gonna ring soon so we should probably stand up again so that everyone dosen't think we did anything"

Yeah he's got a point.. we both stood up and he grabbed both of my hands and whisperd "close your eyes" and so i did. I closed my eyes and felt a small kiss on my forehead and felt i felt him let go of one of my hands and mess with my hair.

I enjoyed the silence, but a second later the timer in the room rang with the annoying sound and skeppy placed a kiss on my uh lips? and opened the closet door. Not giving me time to think for even a second and having to automatically pretend like nothing happend.

But pretty much everyone in the room looked at me and giggled. And Quackity just yelled "hey look at bad's neck PAHAHHA what did you guys do?? HAHAHAHAHAH"

yeah so my neck was red because that muffinhead skeppy pressed his head on my neck and shoulder so hard that is litterly turned red.

"God skeepy YOU MUFFINHEAD! you made my neck red." now that i say it out loud it sounds like we did something

Oh well.

(1231 words)