(pre-sleep movie) sixth chapter

Sapnap's POV

"so erm what are we gonna do with passed out gogy? Like he ain't moving at all." I said while pointing at George who looked like he died. He hasn't moved a muscle and practically fell asleep is dream's lap.

"Idk man I mean we can sleep on the floor.. he isn't gonna wake up anytime soon anyway so just pass me some pillows and a blanket" skeppy took a blanket and attempted to throw it to dream but.. well

"PHAHA DID YOU FORGET HOW GRAVITY WORKS??" yeah so the blanket automatically fell down because of gravity and skeppy now looks very dumb. Lol

"JUST TAKE IT GODDAMMIT" skeppy yelled. Bad stood up and whispered In my ear " Can we sleep on the floor too? Erm skeppy forgot a sleeping bag and he said he would bring me one too so yeahh" I nodded in response to him

Kinda funny I mean I could have shared the be- nevermind completely forgot about Karl and quackity.. I promised them they could cuddle with me since they kept talking about homies being homies or whatever

"You guys want the led lights on or off?" I asked the group. "Can you actually turn them to dark purple? Because what if someone has to go to the toilet. You know?" I did as told and turned the lights to a dark purplish color that was also a little blue on one side of the room because the lights on that side where a little broken but still looked cool.

"If you guys need more pillows or blankets then the first room to the left has loads" with that Daryl stood up and left the with skeppy holding his hand following him.

When those two left the room I asked the Bois if they wanted to do anything before going to sleep. The only answer was a 'horror movie' well it wasn't the only answer because Alex wanted to draw and George's face but dream gave him a death stare and spooked him lmao.

I pulled out my laptop went into Netflix and turned on the newest movie right around this time skeppy and bad entered the room and threw the pillows in a pile and played Down on them.

I placed my laptop on a short stool (a tiny chair with no back part) me Karl and quackity lied down on the bed on our stomachs. Dream and George where on one side of the of the floor dream holding a sleepy George and skeppy and bad where lying on their stomachs whispering stuff to each other.

I started the movie after Karl opened a nother monster.

15 minute time skip

Dream's POV

"hey when did you wake up?" I whispered to george. He looked sleepy but you could tell he had been up for a couple of minutes.

"I don't know, did you guys turn on a movie or something?" He quitetly replied

"yeah we turned this on before going to sleep" he looked at me surrounded my pillows and closed his eyes and went back to sleep what?? Ok well it George what did I expect.

He turned his back agenst me and took my hands to place on his chest. I squised his closer to me and I continued watching the film with half asleep gogy listening on what's going on.

Karl's POV

Holy shit sapnap's bed is comfy.. wtf..
"Can we cuddleee~ pweaaseee~ saPnaP you promiseeedd" the hell is quackity talking about ohhhhh yeah he wanted to cuddle. Pepole would be surprised if they knew how much physical attection Alex needs.

Sap lied down and took quackity by his waist and snuggled him like a giant plushie. Cool now dream and George and snuggling skeppy is hiding is romantic feelings towards badboyhalo and quackity and sapn-

(Sap) "Hey Karl come closer. You radiate such warmth and I can tell you want to cuddle too"
(Karl) "Ugh fine"

I went next to the two and practically got smashed underneath them. Alex basically layed down on my lap while sapitus was big spooning him from the back.

I am starting to realize that quackity thinks this is normal and plutonic and Nick just is in love or something idk.

Skeppy's POV (1/2 of the film done)

Ok ok ok ok put ur hand over his shoulder come on skeppy you can do it.

Slowly slow sl- "AAH" JESUS CHIRST BAD oh my god. Why does this happen to me.

"Geppy I'm scared can you hug me?"
Wow never thought you would say that hehehe

I sat upwords placing my back agenst the bed and putting my hand up to signal to bad that he can come closer.

He snuggled under my hand and I moved it down to his waist to pull him even closer. Holy shit how is he this adorable and dense. My mind can't even process.

I leaned forward to grab one of the blankets and place it over him.

(Bad)"Geppy?"
(Skep)"yes bad?"
(Bad)"a jumpsacre is coming up can I hold your hand?"

Without questioning anything I took his hand and placed out hands on his leg. And pulled him closer him was practically in my lap now. Not as I planned but better. Hehe mine

As he thought a jumpsacre did come up and he panicked and put his head on my neck. Hehe adorable.

About 20 minutes later the movie came to the end.

(915 words)