(sleepy time) seventh chapter

Dream's POV

"K the movie is over.. Soo go to sleep or whatever I don't really care just if you're going to chat then be quiet because I am very tired" sapnap said I think everyone kinda knew he was tired lol

He stood up and turned the led lights to the darkest mode and got on the bed and got Karl to hug him awww

I wonder when he will admit that he likes Alex and Karl like he told me how they kissed but he is too big of a pussy to say he loves them come on it's obvious they feel the same way

Alex practically jumped on both of them and snuggled in the blankets. i listened to the conversation skeppy and sapnap had while whispering

(Skep)"Hey sapnap? Can I go on your roof with bad?"
(Sap)"yeah why? Oh nevermind I know why,enjoy the smoochies."
(skep)"bro shut the fuck up"

Lmao their so gay.. fuck im gay too, OK skeppy whatever get it I guess.

Skeppy while holding bad's hand went to the window and climbed out sapnap kinda had two roofs and it was pretty safe to go on the top one so they would be safe either way.

And plus it was beautiful outside since there where no clouds constellations where easy to see

I stood up and took some pillows from the one giant pile and put them next to George. Went back to lie down with him and took a blanket to place on him and me I pulled him to my chest and kissed his forehead.

He opened his eyes and touched our noses before going back to my chest. I placed one of my hands behind his back then took my phone and put in my earbuds. I turned on some music for me to listen to because it's easier to fall asleep to

The smaller brunet without saying a word took the other earbud and placed it in his ear. I put my phone down near georage's head and placed my other hand on his waist. It was pretty cold in the room so I know he won't get mad at me for snuggling him like this. "Love you dream" he kissed me again.

Badboyhalo's POV

Jeez it's freezing here. Why did he even have to drag me up here. Skeppy took a deep breath and started speaking quietly "erm bad? I well ... Are you cold?" I got closer to him "of course I am cold its almost winter why did we have to come up here anyways.

He moved away a little and took of his jacket and placed it on my shoulders
"Skeepy youre gonna get sick let's go back inside the house" he didn't say anything just pointed up

"Woah"
(Skep)" cool right? I checked the weather for today just for you. I don't think anyone else knew the stars are super shiny tonight"
(Bad)" still you're going to freeze you muffinhead"
(Skep)"no no I won't if i do you can make fun of me and actually I wanted to tell you something in private"

I gave him the look that he should keep talking and say it but instead he moved infront of me and placed his hand on my check while his other hand was holding mine.
"Erm well you see I uh .. I love you and I have been trying to tell you for a very long time.. but you weren't picking up any hints and it's fine if you don't like me back I ju- blah blah blah blah "

Ok well that explains everything.. huh and now he is gonna start rambling I mean do I like him back? Well I OH MY GOODNESS I DO how did I not realize. "Bad? Are you okay you are like red..bbh??"

"I think I like you back.. like I didn't realize it until now.. can I kiss you?"
I said. I mean well I do like him a lot and I get this crushy feeling in my chest when he says something out of the ordinary.

He leaned closer and tilted his head to the side he slowly moved closer and I placed my hands around his back. He stopped and stared at my eyes and then he spoke "bad you're eyes I can see the stars in them" I am done with this I took his hand that was holding my face and kissed him. He kissed back and pulled me closer to him. My legs where practically wrapped around him and my hands where holding his face while he was holding me so I don't fall.