『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅   ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
   ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Hands on my knees, shaking ass on my thot shit" You sang to Megan Thee Stallion as you shake your ass. You were on table of your desk as the music blasted through your personal office.

"Can you be more professional for once?" Your body guard, Aubrey, said making you roll your eyes and pull your dress down a bit.

"Being professional ain't finna stop me from shaking this fat ass" You gave him a smile as you playfully pat his head.

He rolled his eyes, "Seven brought in a box of xans-" you snapped your head towards Aubrey, "Xans?!" You dragged

"Ouuu who ever buying those finna be fucked up" You said to yourself, you observed the people partying in your club from the window. The club was filled with the smell of weed, sweat, and alcohol; the typical smell you would come home with and it gave you headaches in the morning.

"Bambi." Aubrey called for you

"What's good?"

He hesitated as he moved close to your ear, "Ima be honest with you, some rumors going around saying that some big time villain has been visiting your club lately" he whispered in your ear.

Your eyes peaked up, "Oh, it's probably sexy ass Shigaraki. If that's the case then find him and tell him he still owes me for not telling on him cuz he disobeyed the restraining order I put on em'," You said as you took a slip of the drink that was on your desk.

"It's not Shigaraki-"

"Toga?"

Aubrey shook his head, "Twice?"

"It's no one from the league of villains- well it's rumors that's he's working with the lov but-" You cut him off

"Ohhh a he, hm?" You smirked to yourself, watching the club through your window. "I want more details by the end of the night"

"Bambi, nobody knows who he is so that also means keep your guards up because we don't know who the fuck could be walking through those doors, for all we care-"

"Aubrey, don't worry about me, baby. Ima be fine plus if we have a special guest, I gotta know who he is so I can ya' know...welcome him" You smiled as you raised your shoulders a bit, folding your hands together.

"Y/n."

"Don't be calling me that out in public and shit, you know better" You scrunched your face