『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Your body laid flat, spread out on the soft white comforter. The soft lofi tones played lowly on your small, black bluetooth speaker. You stared at the white ceiling, with no thought behind those blank, soft E/C eyes. It was the next day, roughly around the afternoon time.

The air conditioner blew loudly as all the lights in the room were off. After your fight with Midoriya, you packed a quick night bag and drove over to Amaya's place. You didn't even bother calling her phone, knowing her and her family are the most welcoming motherfuckers you've ever met.

When you rung the door bell last night, Aizawa opened the door with a black bonnet on and a silk robe on. You didn't even bother asking what the fuck was going on, you slid through the crack of the door, letting yourself in.

Aizawa quickly pointed out your red, puffy eyes and dark circles underneath your eyes but you just told him you were draining from working at the club and wanted to spend time with Amaya. Aizawa tried to protest and lecture you about the importance of mental health but you stopped the old man from talking your ear off and went straight to Amaya's room.

The one thing you loved about this family was their home. Amaya's mom and Aizawa lived in the big, bright ass mansion in the gated community, like 30 minutes away from Musutafu. The big ass rooms and wooden dark oak floors was the part you loved the most. You adored the layout and modern styled mansion, most definitely the design you want to go with when you move into your new house.

You swung open Amaya's door to catch her swinging her feet in the air with a fat ass smile on her face, on the phone with the boy she's been telling you open. You hoped and prayed to God that the nigga who she was talking, better not be the nigga who threw her ass out the window. You were already pissed off enough for the night and was trigger happy; needed to blow off steam somehow.

Thankfully, it wasn't and was actually some boy who she met at a bar, who actually treats her good; as long as she's happy, that's all that matters to you. Amaya noticed your puffy eyes and hung up the phone immediately as she rushed to your need.

As soon as she slipped out the question, "Are you okay?" , you shut all the way down as you slipped out every emotion, every concerns, and your interpretation of the whole situation. And, she just sat there with you, listening to your very needed vent and honestly, that's what you needed right now; someone who listens.

Amaya comforted you the best she could as she grabbed her makeup wipes, wiping your stained makeup off and tended to your face with her night face cream. She grabbed you a warm towel with a rag and some clothes to sleep in even though you told her you had some clothes. She ignored your statement and led you to the bathroom. She told you the guest room was opened and all yours to sleep in.

So now, you were just laying there with no thoughts behind those eyes; it hurts to think right now. You blinked as your heard the door creaked as the wooden door smacked into the white painted wall. You heard the light switch flick on as a groan escaped from your mouth.