『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ONE MONTH LATER...

"It's like she never stops crying, auntie y/n." Your nephew ranted on and on.

You turned the steering wheel as you smacked on the gum you were chewing on. Your car pulled up to a red light, causing your hands to drop from the wheel.

You sighed, "Kyree, that's what babies do, my love. It's gonna take some time to adjust 'cause you're so used to being the only child."

"Well, I'm getting sick of it." He mumbled as he huffed out a grumbled sigh.

It was the peak of September, when the green tree evolves into their traditional orange sunny color. Japan, of course, still remains one of the most beautiful places you had lived in. The sun reflects off the tall buildings as you and your nephew drove through the city of Musutafu.

You picked Kyree up from school as the school year just started for the newly 3rd grader. You recently retwisted the young boy's locs and bought him a package full of clothes that you thought that would fit him the best.

See, Kyree was just like his ginger headed auntie; could never stick with one style. The both of you were versatile with everything ya'll do, that's why mall dates were much more fun with a child versus a grown adult.

You were on your way to the diner you would usually take Kyree when the two of you were hungry. It was also a way for you to not only hang out with your nephew but to get some information about Santana and Kiara.

One thing about kids: They don't know how to shut the fuck up.

Also, you invited Amaya and she invited Mina without telling her that you would be there. It was the perfect opportunity to finally resolve this issue. It's been a month since the altercation and your feelings grew sharper, knowing you lost her trust.

So, it was your plan to get your friend back; you've missed her dearly.

"How about this? Are you hungry?" You asked your nephew.

"Very. The lunch my dad packed didn't do much." Kyree mumbled as his hand rubbed his stomach in a circular motion.

You let out a small laugh, "What did he pack you for lunch?"

"A sandwich and some fruit...but the meat had a bad smell and the bread had mold on it." He said.

"Uhh did you eat it?" You furrowed your brows.