『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The night is still young.

As Nicki would say, but tonight...tonight, for whatever reason, felt magical. Orrr maybe because you were in the middle of a hotbox in one of the vip sections of your club; room full of gangsters, mafia leaders, and drug dealers.

Gotta love Japan.

Tonight you hosted a fight night party, watching well known Japanese boxers in from of those big black screens planted around every wall of the room.

And of course, everyone brought a friend. Even the people you didn't like. But all good vibes tonight, right?

"Baby ass vape, it's bedazzled." One of your "friends" said, as he smacked the flavored pen out your hand when you offered.

"I mean, vape is the only thing you can handle anyways so who's really a baby?" You gave him a smug with your low e/c eyes.

You heard snickers around the room as he rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry that I'm not a drug addict like everyone in this room," He shrugged.

"Boringggg..." one of your men dragged out his mouth.

"Heyyy, he's not boring. He's just a kid." You looked at him and smiled.

The boy had to be in middle school, either 11 or 12. He had the face of a fresh young little boy, feening for a fucked up night. How did your guards even let him in? He must've snuck passed the security guards, cuz the boy was really small for his age; gotta love kids.

"You know, you remind me a lot of my teenager days. Sneaking into grown ups parties and shit." You laughed.

"I am grown."

"I used to say the same thing," You looked at him.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed, "You know damn well, you shouldn't even be in here, kid." You said but he ignored your comment.

"So this is your club?" He asked out of curiosity.

"One of the best night clubs in Japan," You said with a smirk on your face. You were drunk out of your mind, chatting it up with a damn middle schooler. What is life?

"They call you Bambi right?" He asked, before picking up a leftover beer that was on the table, taking a sip out of it.

Ew. He probably don't even know where that came from.

"The one and only. What's your name, kid?" You asked.

"Kota."

"Kota? That's a nickname or your real name?"

"None of your business."

You snickered, "So what's brings you here, Kota? Someone forgot to pick up their kid?" You mocked the sound of his name.