『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ 』

I have a surprise for y'all 🙂🫶🏾.
And no I'm not pregnant.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Did I not raised yall well enough to go out in public and embarrass yourselves?!" Your mother yelled at everyone.

"What yall did was quite fucking embarrassing for this family! Have y'all lost yall motherfucking minds?" Your mother yelled.

You anxiously played with your nails as you avoided eye contact with your mother. No matter how old you'll get, seeing your mother angry was the most scariest sight possible.

After the fight between you and Kiara, your mother dragged the both of you to the car and everyone drove back to the resort. The car ride was silent as Kiara loud sniffles and tears annoyed you. What the hell was that bitch crying for?

The atmosphere was silent as everyone sat on the couch with a blank stare. It was pretty awkward, especially since Kyree was in the middle of this. Your mother sent Kyree to their room to watch his baby sister. She didn't want him to see this mess; he already seen enough.

Midoriya had you sitting on his thigh with his arms wrapped tightly around your torso, knowing you may get up and rock Kiara's shit again. Your mother silently approved of Midoriya's antics, knowing her own wild child.

"I know damn well I didn't raise y'all to act like a fucking fool out in public and shit! Is this what you wanna be known for? Are you fucking serious?!" Your mother yelled.

Your leg began to anxiously shake out of anger. With Kiara, with your brother, and with yourself.

You let her words get to you; you failed. You weren't really the type of let a basic ass bitch like Kiara bother you but the trauma she brought to, not only you, but your brother, she deserved her ass whooped.

Of course your mother is livid with you but you didn't realize that Midoriya was livid with you too. You could tell by his tense and emotionless body language. His eyes were low as his jaw was clenched; his intense breathing also gave it away.

He was mad at you.

However, you felt his hand creep up against your skin as he rubbed his leg softly, calming your shaking leg down.

"Y'all should be disappointed in yourselves! You, not only, embarrassed yourself but your damn child. It's Kyree's birthday and this how y'all wanna celebrate it?!? Y'all all owe that lil' boy a motherfucking apology! Like what the fuck is y'all problem?"

It stayed silent until Kiara spoke up, "Your crazy ass daughter can't keep her hands to herself."

All eyes were on Kiara, especially yours. Midoriya's grip tightened around your stomach. "Kiara, it's not the time, bro." Santana mumbled.

"No cuz you need to hold your damn daughter accountable," You felt Kiara's eyes on you.

"I'm sorry, what the fuck is your problem with my daughter? Don't tell me what I needa' do with my daughter!" She corrected Kiara.

"Mama, I'm staying silent." You spoke up as Midoriya quickly grabbed your wrists as you balled your fist.

Your mother stayed quiet, before speaking up again, "Is there something going on that I'm not aware of?" Your mother asked.