𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8: 𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑬

"Bro, move i'm trying to see Hera

"Bro, move i'm trying to see Hera." I tell Vinnie, from our facetime call. His cat Hera was crawling around his head and I was trying to see her.

"So now you like Hera more than me?" He asks. "I always liked her more than you fool." I laugh. His jaw drops, making me laugh even more.

"So you were just using me to get to her?" He asks in mock sadness. I pretend to think about what he said. "Yeah, pretty much." I smile.

"Good to know." He deadpans. I give him a sarcastic smile and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Should I dye my hair?" I ask. He gives me a weird look. "Back to my natural color." I clarify. He nods his head, thinking.

"Yeah, I think you'd look cute." He says. "Okay good, because I have the dye in my bathroom and you're gonna watch me suffer." I say.

"How fun." He mutters sarcastically. I look at his with my eyebrows raised.

"Don't get smacked through the screen Vinnie." I warn, going to my bathroom.

"Vinnie it's not funny! I got it all on my lap." I exclaim, a laugh coming out of my mouth. I had just spilled some of the hair dye on my lap and Vinnie thought it was so funny.

"I'm sorry but your face." He laughs. I raise my middle finger to the screen, flipping him off. I continue to put the rest of the dye in my hair and finish the process of dying it.

A few hours go by and i'm drying my hair and styling it. "Your curls are so cool." I hear Vinnie say from the phone. I look over and smile at the look of admiration in his eyes.

"Thank you, it takes a lot to get them this good, so if it feels good that they're appreciated." I say. He just smiles back at me.

Comfortable silence takes over us for about 10 minutes as i'm finishing picking out an outfit and he's playing a video game on stream. I decided to put myself on mute and not to speak because I don't want his fans to hear me and start questioning him.

I know that if his fans find out that he has even just a friend that's a girl, they will immediately attack her or try to cancel her because, well, i'm apart of the fandom.

I here his door open and see Thomas Petrou walk in. "What's up Vinnie?" He asks. Vinnie greets him and tells him he's live streaming.

Thomas notices his phone, looks at me for second, then averting his eyes back over to Vinnie. He steps out of the way of his stream, so that they couldn't see him talking.

He points to the phone, giving Vinnie a look. "A girl?" Thomas mouths. I roll my eyes.

"Obviously." Vinnie responds, reading my mind. Vinnie momentarily moved the screen away from his face. "A friend." He mouths to Thomas.

He nods his head slowly, looking back at me. He waves at me and I wave back. "Well have fun." He laughs, leaving the room.

"Shut up bro." Vinnie laughs as he leaves. I get onto his live stream just to see the comments and as I thought everyone is confused as to why he moved the camera and why everything went quiet.

"Alright, i'm gonna get off guys, it's been a couple of hours and i'm gonna go to sleep. Have a good night or day, i'll talk to you guys later." He says before ending the live stream.

Once he ends the stream, he continues to play games. "I thought you were going to bed." I say, unmuting myself.

"I just needed an excuse to get off of live so I could talk to you again." He laughs. "You know how my fans are." He says.

I nod my head, agreeing. "But seriously, what were you thinking dating a trumpie, a racist, and a girl who puts down other girls?" I ask, laughing.

"Liz." He groans. "Im just asking." I say, my laughter growing. "I didn't know okay!" He exclaims. "And i even date any of them, i just talked to them." He excuses.

"Mhmm okay white boy." I smirk. He shakes his head, smiling. "Well unlike you, i'm going to bed, so i'll text you tomorrow." I tell him, yawning.

"Okay, goodnight." He smiles at me. "Night." I smile ending the call and heading to bed, a smile on my face.

ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
double update bc this is just a little pre written chapter😌.

stay baddd