𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22: 𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑬; 𝑻𝑰𝑲𝑻𝑶𝑲

I wake up to a sudden blow to the face. It definitely wasn't a hand, because it would've hurt way worse. I groan, slowly opening my eyes to see Vinnie hovering over me.

"Get up, we're going out today, remember?" He says, placing the pillow in his hand down. "You did not just wake me up with a pillow." I deadpan.

He shrugs and that's when I notice he didn't have a shirt on, his muscles flexing as he moved. His long curls were in a mess, and his voice was noticeably deeper, letting me know he had just woken up.

I groan again, putting a pillow over my face this time, attempting to go back to sleep. Vinnie knew I wasn't a morning person, so I don't even see why he's trying. I hear him sigh, pulling the pillow from my head.

He leans down, pressing kisses all over my face. "Cmon, get up." He says between each kiss. I immediately swat him away, causing a raspy laugh to come out of his mouth.

"I'm up, i'm up." I say, emphasizing the last part. He pulls away, letting me get up. "Can you put my hair in a little bun?" He asks as I pull clothes out of my suitcase.

I could feel him watching me, but I decided not to turn around. "Don't you know how to do that?" I ask, raising my eyebrows, even though he couldn't see. "Yes, but yours are cleaner than mine, it's harder to do on myself." He excuses.

I roll my eyes, finally turning around. I give him a "yeah right" look, and he sends a smile back my way, making me roll my eyes even more. "Fine." I sigh. He smiles in victory, running a hand through his hair. "But i'm going to change first, and so are you, go put some clothes on." I tell him, motioning to his shirtless body.

"You sure, because i'm perfectly fine like this." He smirks, lying down on the bed with his arms under his head.

I walk over to his suitcase, pulling out one of his white t-shirts. I move over next to him, slapping the t-shirt in his face, causing him to let out an aggravated noise. "Yes. I'm sure." I say, giving him a fake smile.

After about 20 minutes, i'm fully ready, standing in front of a mirror, Vinnie standing tall in front of me. I was pulling his curls into a tight mini bun, just like he requested.

I finished tying his hair up, pulling at the root to make it tighter. "Done." I smile at him through the mirror. He examines his hair, smiling back. He turns around to face me, grabbing my chin between his thumb and pointer finger, catching me off guard by capturing my lips in his.

I gasp slightly, before relaxing into the kiss. The kiss lasts for a while, before we have to pull away for air. "What was that for?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Just wanted an excuse to kiss you again." He smiles, staring at my lips. I roll my eyes playfully, pushing away from him. As I'm about to turn away, he grabs my hand, pulling me back towards him. "Hey, you're mine now. Get used to it." He says, playfulness evident in his tone. He pecks my lips one more time, before letting me go.

I was left with butterflies in my stomach from his words, trying to hide my smile.

VHACKERR has posted a tiktok!

❤️
675.7k
💬
10.5k
↪️
1463
• • •

@VHACKERR • 2h ago

ORIGINAL SOUND - VHACKERR

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

USERNAME YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

USERNAME if my bathroom looked like that i would never leave it💀

USERNAME new york vinnie hitting different

USERNAME something feels different abt him. idk what but it's something🤨

USERNAME don't look at me like that pls

LOVELIZ you made me do that ponytail just to take it out😐
VHACKERR ;)

USERNAME tf is that wink face for🤨
NORMALGIRLSTAN yk wtf it's for don't play
USERNAME who was talking to you🙄
NORMALGIRLSTAN watch your mouth "username" your a placeholder i wouldn't be so loud🤨🧍🏽‍♀️

USERNAME the little smirk at the end oml

USERNAME this feels like dark vinnie and i'm here for it

LOVELIZ ugly mf
VHACKERR mhm okay
LOVELIZ 🧍🏽‍♀️

USERNAME THERE IS SOMETHING UNSPOKEN WITH VINNIE AND LIZ ISTG

USERNAME the caption is so inspirational🤞🏽

ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟ
back on my breaking the fourth wall bs😌😜 my og's from "im a fool for you" know i was breaking the fourth AND fifth wall every two seconds😭 anyways i'm being so inconsistent with these updates lmaoo atp i just update when i feel like it but i won't leave y'all hanging for too long<33