𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 30: 𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑬

12:43 PM

I walk into the Hype House, everyone around greeting me. "Hey, Liz, you here for Vinnie?" Michael asks.

"Uh, no actually. Is he here?"

Michael gives me a surprised look, but shakes his head. I nod my head at him, going to find Jack.

It had been a week since Vinnie took me out, and we spent basically the whole week together. I've been avoiding having the conversation that I know we should have, not because I'm unsure of my answer, but because I don't know how to say it.

Like how do you tell the love of your life that you forgive him for breaking your heart and you'll be willing to give him a second chance. That might seem easy for most people, but not for me. I'm severely afraid of rejection, and I'm also afraid that the same thing might happen again, so i've been a little hesitant and have been avoiding him for a few days, but I came to talk to someone who might be able to make sense of all of this for me.

"Come in." Jack calls out from the other side of the door.

"Hey, can you talk for a second?" I ask him. He nods his head, motioning for me to walk further into the room.

"I'll go if you want." Jett says, ready to get up. I quickly stop him, telling him he was free to stay.

"No, it's fine. It would actually be good if you were here anyways, i want to talk about Vinnie."

He sits back down, him and Jack's attention fully on me.

"So, you guys know about us, and I've been avoiding him for a while because I wanna tell him I wanna be with him, but I'm scared. You guys are his friends, and mine, and I know you'll be honest with me, so should I really do this if he's just gonna fuck up again and push me away because he's insecure, or am I just being too cautious?"

Jett and Jack are quiet for a second, but i'm caught off guard when Jack lets out a small chuckle, along with Jett.

"What? What's so funny?" I ask, my eyes flickering back and forth between them.

They continue to laugh, irritating me a bit. "Guys, I'm being serious here. Help me." I sigh.

"Okay, okay, sorry it's just too funny." Jack calms down.

"What?"

"Seeing someone with 20/20 vision be so blind." Jett sits back in the chair he was in.

My jaw drops, not believing their words. Here I was trying to get genuine advice, and they were taking me as a joke.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means look in front of you, Liz. The boy really likes you. You're all he talks about some days it's annoying sometimes." Jett laughs at the end.

"I even have a video from back when we were in New York, because I had a feeling I'd need it one day, and here we are." Jack says, pulling out his phone.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, a confused expression on my face.

"Just look at this." He says, handing me his phone.

There was a video pulled up, and it showed Vinnie with his long hair, so you could tell it was a few months old. I click on the video, the sound of laughing being heard first.

"I swear I asked for fries. Why can't anyone ever get my order right, even in New York?" Jack says checking his food. The group of boys consisting of Jett, Vinnie, and Jack laugh at the blonde's frustration.