𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 24: 𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑬; 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑴

VINNIE'S POV
I set my phone down once I realize that she blocked me. I let out a heavy sigh, looking around the room. I didn't notice tears were filling my eyes, until my vision began to blur.

I place my hands on my head, slightly pulling at the roots of my hair in anger, as tears begin to fall down my cheeks. I had to remind myself that I was doing this for her, I didn't want to mess her up, I didn't want to mess us up, though I probably just did.

I could tell my fans were catching on to us, and every single one of my past relationships have ended either because my fans find something on them to "cancel" them, or they pull out before we can even go public, because they're afraid of my fans.

It also didn't help that people started to ship me with the new girl that was blowing up on tiktok named Renata. I didn't even know her. Never talked to her in my life, yet people still feel the need to put us together.

I had to get myself together because my stream was starting, and I couldn't look even the slightest bit off, or my fans would blow it out of proportion.

As people start to file into the stream, I tried putting on a smile, but there was no use. I was torn up. "Hey guys, what's up?" I ask the stream, awaiting responses. Everyone starts to notice my mood is off a little, and I also start seeing comments talking about Renata, and about Elizabeth.

Some were asking if I was dating Renata, or if I had hung out with Liz lately. I tried my best to keep my composure when I see her name pop up on the screen, but when I see a comment saying that Renata was better than Liz, that set me off.

I take a deep breath, keeping my eyes on the chat. "Do not fucking talk about the Renata shit." I say, my voice not wavering one bit. "I don't give a fuck. Okay? Never did anything with her, alright, number one." I continue, hoping this would stick into there brains.

"Two, I don't even hang out with her, okay? So shut the fuck up before the stream starts, let me play the game, cause it seems like every fucking space that I look at, that's the only thing I see. So please just stop, i'm not in the mood for it today." I finish, secretly hoping Elizabeth was watching.

LIZZYRHODES has made a post!

LIKED BY jack.wright21, jettashford, reggieisahacker, and 7,679 others

LIZZYRHODES he lost a good one🥱

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

USERNAME gorgeous😩

USERNAME the cutest🥰

USERNAME yall this post is like 3 hours old and vinnie hasnt liked it🤨
USERNAME ikr he's usually so early

USERNAME who we need to fight bby??

JACK.WRIGHT21 when are you coming over? your friend is all depressed
LIZZYRHODES sounds like a him problem💀 literally😭

USERNAME tf is going on with vinnie and liz??

USERNAME all the celeb couples are falling apart and now my favorite friendship is too🧍🏽‍♀️wtf is going on

USERNAME @/vinniehacker wtf did you do idiot😐
USERNAME YOU WRONG-
USERNAME yk he probably did something he's such an idiot😭
LIZZYRHODES I CANT WITH YALL😭😭

USERNAME oh lord here we go.....

ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
yeahhh i'm dragging this out mhmm😌 trust me it'll be worth it, but i owed y'all another update bc i've been so inconsistent lately🧍🏽‍♀️