thirty-three

the weekend is finally over which means seri had to wake up early for their classes.

and she wasn't very glad with it.

yesterday, she accidentally woke up with her head on donghyuck's lap as the boy's sleeping position was uncomfortable for her. his head hanging down to the side. seeing that, she stood up and gently placed his head on a pillow and after that, a knock was heard from their door, jaehyun arrived.

she was relieved that jaehyun didn't got the chance to see their position.

the girl stretched her arms in the air before standing up to get ready for school.

"goodmorning," seri greets her brothers as she walks down the stairs.

the two males who were fixing the table gave her a quick glance. sungchan gave her a greeting back while jaehyun nodded in reply and said, "let's eat breakfast."

seri smiled and sat on a chair beside sungchan for them to finally start their breakfast.

seeing her favorite egg roll and bowl of hot soup, seri feels that this day will be good.

"mister lee donghyuck? i'm delighted to seee you here," their lecturer said with a smile while looking at the tanned skin male seated at his chair. "and your not putting your feet on your desk, i'm highly glad."

donghyuck just gave him a small smile. he had heard that a few times already from other teachers. but he can't blame them. he always skips classes and if he's present, he sleeps or place his feet on the desk and he always go out in the middle of the class.

really not good habit of his.

after that class was lunch time. seri just got her meal and was seated on a table together with mark and dongsook.

"sookie," mark suddenly poked dongsook. "why is nahyuck walking towards our table?"

seri got her brows knitted, "nahyuck? what nahyuck?"

she peeled her eyes off mark when she saw donghyuck and jaemin placing their meals on the table. the two boys sat beside her, side by side.

"do you have a problem with that, canada?" the tanned male said, raising a brow at the senior.

mark gulped, feeling intimidated by his stare. "no biggie. i guess the more the merrier."

dongsook stepped on his twin's foot under the table resulting to him groaning.  "the fuck sook?"

dongsook glared at him, "acting cool. that's really yucky."

"i'm not acting cool!" donghyuck glared at his twin.

seri who was looking at jaemin and donghyuck intently raised her brow. soon enough, jaemin saw her looking at them.

"spill, girl. i can clearly sense you wanna ask us something," jaemin says as he proceeds to take a sip on his green tea.

seri cleared her throat, hesitant to ask them the question that has been running around her mind. "why are you drinking green tea? that's like grass."

jaemin just glared at her.

maybe next time, seri says to herself.