three

seri was dead tired to the point that when she reached her house's gate she didn't knocked nor pushed the doorbell. instead she laid on the ground to rest for a minute.

she was planning to rest for two minutes but it became five, then six.... until it became thirty minutes.

maybe she'll sleep there if sungchan haven't opened the gate for her and helped her on her feet.

"why the hell are you sleeping there?" sungchan spat as he got her backpack.

seri bitterly laughed. "fucking lee donghyuck."

sungchan's brows arched. "how did you know hyung is here?"

"huh?" seri titled her head. "what? hyung who?"

"donghyuck hyu-"

seri didn't even let sungchan finish as she sprinted her way inside, kicking her shoes in the halls and she halted when she saw donghyuck sitting on the couch with his feet on the coffee table. he was busy switching the channel.

"what the fuck are you doing here dickhead?"

lee donghyuck glanced at her and smiled. he lifted his hand and waved casually. "you're already home, bub!"

seri's jaw clenched as her fist balled. she had enough of his petty crimes. she was ready to throw her hands to him and strangle him to death when jaehyun had entered the scene.

"you're late, jung seri... might as well change and wash up first before entertaining your boyfriend," he told her, emphasizing the last word.

seri nodded at him as she respects jaehyun so much. she brought her eyes back at donghyuck. she casted a baleful stare and sliced her neck with her thumb before she rushed upwards.

she hastily washed up and wore her casual black hoodie pairing it with her usual pajamas. when she got out of her room's shower room, her eyes dilated with the sight of donghyuck sitting at the corner of her bed while scanning a book.

seri didn't waste anytime and jumped onto him, strangling him. "what the fuck are you up to?"

donghyuck's smirk grew as his hands traveled to her waist making seri flinched. she strangled him more and glared at him.

"why are you doing this?" seri blurted. "just because of that fucking rooftop incident?"

donghyuck's facial expression didn't change. "i told you, i'll make you regret it."

seri gulped when he felt his breath on her lips.

"what the fuck jung seri?! really? on my household?" a baritone voice thundered.

seri immediately pushed donghyuck making him fall on the ground. "jaehyun, i swear, it's nothing."

jaehyun just narrowed his eyes. "have dinner first and introduce that boyfriend of yours politely."

donghyuck stood up. he dusted himself off and looked at seri over his shoulder, he gave her a wink before he started to walk towards jaehyun.

"sorry dude but i still have my curfew." then he left the scene.

seri clamped her lips. "i swear! he's not my-"

jaehyun cut her off. "grounded, no phones, no xbox and all until next week."