two

jung seri was harshly wiping her face inside the girl's lavatory when dongsook arrived with her spare uniform.

seri glared at dongsook making her flustered. "why? what did i do?!"

seri just scoffed at her and pulled the shirt from her grasp. "i hate your face."

dongsook held her cheeks and stared at her reflection. she pouted her lips and brushed her hair. "why? i think i'm gorgeous."

seri rolled her eyes. "you look like lee donghyuck with a wig."

dongsook slapped her arm. "you know the term twins?"

seri got inside the cubicle and change her clothes. "that fucking twin of yours is really testing me."

dongsook shrugged her shoulders. "well, that's just him being him."

seri gave her a look when she got out of the cubicle. "i wanna ditch classes..."

"aren't you miss perfect attendance?" dongsook told her while twirling a strand of her hair.

seri blew some strands of her face from her face. she folded her uniform before she stuffed them inside the paper bag.

"sucks to play the nice card," she huffed as she exited the restroom.

dongsook jogged to catch up on her. "well, you're really nice, seri."

a frown was formed on seri's lips. "i don't think i am."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

it was finally after class. seri and dongsook got to their favorite bubble tea shop to hang out. well, maybe for seri to see a glimpse of renjun who works part-time there also.

"what's yours?" seri asked dongsook when she pushed the door open, causing a cling from the door chimes.

"classic matcha." dongsook handed her some bills before she proceeds to look for an available table.

seri pulled a strand of her hair and pushed it behind her ear. she also rolled her tongue over her lips before she walks to the counter.

renjun might be one of donghyuck's friends but he's nicer. he smiles, he's kind, smart and easy to be with but he likes to ditch classes and hangout in the rooftop with his friends. and maybe vape... sometimes.

with a smile, seri had managed to say a hi.

"matcha and peach right?" renjun said before she can even say anything.

seri let out a gentle giggle. "yeah... and a slice of strawberry cake."

renjun gave her a buzzer. "i heard what happen... sorry."

seri waved her hands, still smiling. "you don't have to say sorry. it was donghyuck."

renjun gave her a faint smile so she just walked towards dongsook who had a smug smile. "you're crimson as fuck. so obvious!"

seri held her cheeks and got her phone to check her reflection. "why am i red? yuck!" she slapped her cheeks.

after they had their drinks, dongsook's bus already arrived so seri was alone waiting on the bus stop.

she silently wished that someone would arrive to make her less lonely. so when she saw someone walking towards her, her face lit up.

but when it got closer, she totally regretted wishing. she'll prefer to be alone than to be with lee donghyuck.

but her brows met when she realized something. why is he still here? the last bus to his house just left. but she just shrugged and ignored it.

seri's brows furrowed when donghyuck walks toward her, he stopped for a minute before he walked pass through her.

after a few minutes of waiting, her bus finally had arrived. she immediately stepped inside and search for her wallet since her card is there.

"miss, can you step aside? someone's behind you," the driver told her so she complied.

again, with her furrowing brows, she stared at donghyuck that took the seat near the window.

"miss, what are you waiting for?"

seri closed her eyes, realizing she lost her wallet. "mister, can i pay you tommorow? or later?"

the driver shook his head. "i'm sorry but i have kids to feed. just walk home if you can't pay."

seri bit her lower lip and looked down before she got outside. she was still fishing her bag when the bus started to move and something fell on her head.

she looked up and saw donghyuck rasing his middle finger while the bus was moving. she just stared at his hand until the bus disappeared.

"i guess i'm walking home," she sighed and started to walk when she stepped on something.

she looked down and saw her wallet. she froze for a second to connect and puzzle eveything.

"lee donghyuck!"