⁰-¹

NOT EDITED.

╔.▪.═════════╗

╚═════════

╚═════════.▪.╝

     You don't remember much.  Everyday for you was nothing but a blur of multiple nothings.  You would wake up in your crib at first, when the bright white lights would flash on, and get fed, play a while, get fed again, play more, get bathed, and be fed again.  You never liked the food.  It was... weird.  You don't know if they put stuff into the food you were supposed to eat, but it wasn't like you could complain.  You were but a pathetic baby that could do nothing but cry and pull at hair.

     So you stopped refusing the food.

     You just, dealt with it.

     There was nothing else you could ever do.

     You have a panda beside you now.  It's not real, you understand that, because it doesn't move around when you leave it alone.  Your stupid little baby mind thinks that if you drop it in one corner of the room and crawl to other corner, it'll move there on its own when you weren't looking.  That's silly.

     So, instead, you make it move on your own.  You hold its stubby little paws and wiggle it to make it seem like it's doing a little dance.  You think it's cute.  You called it "Pama", because you can't differentiate your 'n's with 'm's, and you can't yet pronounce your 'd's.  So, Pama.  You like the name, and the others that look after you don't really see to mind it.  You really like Pama.  It dances, and plays with you, so Pama is now your best friend.  That is how it works.

     You raise Pama right above your head, and you hear giggling.  It takes a moment, but eventually you realize that the little giggles are coming from you, as you stare up at the little panda in your hands.  You love Pama very much!  Pama keeps you company, so you love Pama alot.

     You're a little bigger now.  You can walk.  Well— you can somewhat walk.  You stumbled alot, and the only thing there to support you as you learn are the walls, and your little bed.  You don't have a crib anymore.  You can't really understand why, you liked your crib, even if you had to curl up a bit to actually fit into it.  This new bed however, you did not like.  Not at all.  You fell out of it alot, and it would always hurt whenever you hit the ground just because you wanted to roll over.

     You have a syringe being poked into your arms and legs sometimes, it always makes you uncomfortable because you don't like sharp things.  They never let you take in Pama to keep you company, so you always get this really bad feeling in your chest and sometimes you can't really breathe.  You don't understand why.