⁰-²

NOT EDITIED.

cursing, violence, panic??

Also wowowow last prolouge chapter before you meet the cannon characters let's go!

╔.▪.═════════

═════════

════════.▪.╝

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

You couldn't move. All your limbs ached so severely that you had become numb, so unbelievably, and pathetically numb. It hurt so much that you knew that even if you tried, you wouldn't be able to sleep, but you wouldn't be able to shift around to find a position in which you were at least a bit more comfortable. All you could do was silently endure.

You try your best, truly you do, but with all the cloudiness and interruptions in your mind, you can't seem to think straight; you can't remember what, or who put you into this state. Admittedly, it frustrated you to no end, because, what had you done to deserve something like this? What had you messed up so badly, that you couldn't even try to sleep off the pain, as you always did?

You don't think you can hear anything. If you try, try really really hard, you can just barely make out a faint buzzing noise. There was an obnoxious beeping too. You didn't like either sounds, so you decided to focus back onto your achy limbs.

You were cold too. It was not unpleasant; quite honestly, the chill felt nice, comforting even. Well. As comforting as something could be in the moment.

Sorry. I'm trying to keep you from feeling the full effect of what being a new host is like.

You think you shuddered involuntarily when you heard the voice speak to you.

'Hello again. How long has it been since you talked to me last?'

Only a couple hours.

Only a couple hours? That surprised you, you had thought it had been much longer. Maybe you were just losing your sense of time because of the condition you were in.

'I see. Thank you. For trying to help.'

Yes.

'Yes?'

It is no problem.

'Oh.'

It's time for you to go back to sleep. Sleep now.

'I wanna. I really can't though. It hurts too much.'