⁸.present mic

╔═══*.·:·.🔲✧ ✦ ✧🔳.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.🔳✧ ✦ ✧🔲.·:·.*═══╝
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🕷.* :☆゚. ───

The symbiotic teens stared at the heros in front of them, both of their expressions somewhat shocked. Who wouldn't be? The little mouse thing known as Nezu had just offered them a chance at 'redeeming' (his words) themselves 'in they eyes of society and heros'.

The little creature was both incredibly blunt and peppy. Not necessarily a combination Azazel liked, and not one [R/n] was really used to- but she didn't really seem to mind it.

Azazel was the first to speak, his hand squeezing his sister's, "I knew heros were weird."

[R/n] nodded along, "Yes, they are stranger- and much more. . ." She thought a momemt, "Forgiving, for lack of a better term- than I originally thought." Her free hand balled up, and then she opened it again, a pretty red amaryllis now seemingly blossoming from her palm, "What is your reasoning? It's abrupt. If the media found this out would it not taint U.A.'s reputation?"

Nezu's little smile never faltered, "As far as they know, you are mere children listening to what you're told," he stared at the flower that was in [R/n]'s hand for a moment, "So, by your being here, it would be considered rehabilitation."

"Uh." 'So we're still dogs. Leashes and all.' 'Yup.' The girl turned to her brother, "I'll follow your lead."

Azazel returned [R/n]'s look with one of his own, "Alright," his gaze averted back to the mouse, "What do you want us to do?"

The teachers all shared confused glances, as Nezu just tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, "What do you mean?"

"You said rehabilitation." [R/n] furrowed her brows, her nose scrunching up, "Are you not going to isolate and give us our tasks?"

Her brother continued for her, "Mm, like that one time you didn't get rid of that animal." He snickered when [R/n] huffed and shoved him playfully.

"Woah, woah, woah, stop there kiddo," they both stopped their bantering to look at Present Mic, who was waving his hands in the air frantically, "Animal? Get rid of animals?" 'They're so in synch- it's kinda scary.'

[R/n] nodded, "Yes," she brought both her hands over her head, like a small child would- just further reminding the teachers she was only a kid who hadn't gotten a childhood, "Uh, very big animal- it reminded me of a cat. But big- and really fluffy right here," she brought her hands to her neck. None of the three symbiotic siblings had any quirk relation to animals, so it was never necessary for them to learn about them. So they hadn't. [R/n] didn't even know what a dog looked like until about a month prior.