¹. JeSUS-

Please read in 'Dark Mode'!
╔═══*.·:·.🔲✧    ✦    ✧🔳.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.🔳✧    ✦    ✧🔲.·:·.*═══╝
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🕷.* :☆゚. ───

    With small, hurried pants a girl now about fourteen or fifteen ducked down into an alleyway, on the run from some cops.  It was just a couple simple pickpockets!  Three wallets, a golden watch and a diamond infested ring had been 'stolen' but it wasn't like the people that had them previously even needed them. . !

      'The wallets stupid bitch they need the wallets.'

      "Shut the fuck you parasite be grateful I'm allowing you to live within my masterpiece of a body," she muttered breathlessly, turning a sharp corner and pulling her mask back into place, as she stuffed all of the smuggled items into her satchel.  She quieted her breathing, to listen if the police had either gotten close or had been thrown off of their chase.

     'Call me a parasite again and maybe I'll find a kidney to lunch on.  Specifically yours.'

      She let out a pft, "Y-you wouldn't do that."

      Silence.

      "Please, I like my kidneys-"

     'Well then you better get me my goods.'

      Her heart slowed to a soothing rhythm as she decided she was safe, "Yeah, yeah. . . Can-"

     '*Sigh*, sure.'

      The girl punched the air excitedly, "Yes!"   With a small laugh, she pressed the mic on her communication device that his inside her ear, where she could talk to the other two, "Yoohoo~ I would appreciate a way back please!"

      She heard a sigh, "Alright where are you," the voice asked. "The alleyway right of that one boba place-"

      "Get me one, get me one!"
      "Hush, Jawbreaker!"

      "Eh, maybe next time. . ." The girl chuckled, tugging her hair, suddenly anxious, "How much longer do I gotta wait man?"

      "Give me a second!" The first voice grouched, one, two, three seconds passed, "Okay, check to your left."  She compiled, and had to walk a couple steps to find the portal- it was rimmed with a swiveling green, and you could see what was on the other side.  She smiled when she caught sight of her companions / self proclaimed brothers.

      She stepped through, throwing her arms up for a dramatic flair just as the portal snapped closed behind her.

      'So she works with others.' Thought a certain ravenette hero who sat perched at the top of a roof- he had tried erasing her quirk, and found out it hadn't been hers.  It was another's, she had accomplices.  His hand strained around his scarf, brows furrowing, what had led them down such a dark path. . ?