Character List

The first oldest of the Morgan Family is Cameron Morgan. He is the father and is 40 years old.

The second oldest of the Morgan Family is Brett Morgan. He is 19 years old. He is a sophomore in college. He is majoring in Business so he can take over his father's business one day.

The third oldest of the Morgan Family is Ryan Morgan. He is 17 years old and is a senior in high school. He is a star pitcher on the high school team. He has a full ride at a university near where they live to be their star pitcher.

The fourth oldest of the Morgan Family is Nathan Morgan. He is 15 years old. He is a sophomore in high school. Plays basketball for the high school. He is popular in his grade.

Then there are the Twins Maddie and Owen. They are 14 years old and are in 9th grade.

Owen Morgan is the oldest twin. He loves his sisters and is very protective of them. He is in the school band and plays drums. He also likes to play soccer but he doesn't play on a team.

Maddie Morgan is the youngest twin. She is protective of Lauren and is super close with Owen. Maddie plays soccer for the high school. Owen is the outgoing twin. He will talk to anyone. Maddie just lets Owen do the talking until she warms up the person.

Lauren Morgan is the youngest of the Morgan Family. She is 11 years old and in 7th grade. She is very shy at first but once she warms up to you she isn't shy anymore. She also has ADHD which can cause a lot of problems at school and home. She doesn't play any sports and isn't part of any clubs. She does love to run. It helps her release some energy when she is hyper.

Lisa Freeman is the mom. Her last name used to be Morgan but she changed it when her and Cameron got a divorce. She is 39.