pt. 15

(author pov)

they sat there for what seemed like hours before abed and troy came back.

"where were you guys? weve been waiting here for god knows how long." jeff asked the duo.

"its been 13 minutes and... 47 seconds."

"wow we were off." jeff said.

"you, were off," y/n said.

"yeah, yeah," jeff tried to hide a smile, half succeeding.

"we can get going if youre not... wantin to snoodle?" troy said.

"w-what?" jeff stammered out.

"no, we dont troy." y/n said, picking up her gun from beside her on the table. "you comin with or not?" she turned to jeff and held out her hand. he reached out and she pulled him easily to his feet.

they walked quietly down the hallway, not breaking the silence.

"whats this?" y/n asked.

"this is where the dean is," troy responded.

"and how do you know that?" she retorted.

abed grabbed the handle of the supply closet and pulled it open. troy held his hand out in a way to say 'i told you so'.

the dean was sitting on the floor of the closet with a mop bucket over his head and cowering.

"no please! dont shoot please!" he screamed.

"dean, its y/n, abed, troy and jeff,"

"jeffrey!" he yelled, jumping onto jeff the moment i finished my sentence.

y/n stared in confusion but laughed at the over-it look that fell on jeffs face.

"dean, dean!" he yelled, pulling the dean from him. "city college is here,"

the dean covered his mouth and gasped. "i knew it... well not really but,"

"how do we stop them?" y/n asked.

"how am i supposed to know?" the dean said.

"jeff said youd done this before so," y/n motioned to her classmate.

"yeah, city college wasn't involved in that," he snapped.

"okay, damn," y/n shifted closer to abed and troy before her head snapped to the library shelves. "did you guys hear that?" she whispered.

a few ruffles amplified in the quiet of the group.

a figure emerged from the shelves.

word count - 348

shooorttt chapter.

- ur local canadian fanfic writer <333