pt 18

(author pov)

"whats the plan now?" jeff asked.

y/n didnt quite know, there was a loose outline but mostly flying by the seat of her pants.

"we have to find out what happened in the cafeteria," she said.

"and how do you expect to do that?" jeff asked.

"let me finish, i was about to tell you," y/n smiled at him. "we'll go up quietly, survey the situation,"

"thats your plan?" jeff asked.

"do you have a better one?"

he sat there for a moment, unable to respond.

"not yet, but there has to be some option, not just 'surveying the situation'," he said.

"how long do these things usually last?" y/n asked.

"morning usually," troy said.

"cool, cool," she had to think of something, some plan, something so crazy it just might work. "lets find pierce," she said.

"what?" jeff asked. "he tried to have us killed what makes you think he'll help us?"

"maybe a few threats and a couple implications could pursuade him," i said.

jeff was mad, he didnt want to know what kind of 'implications' y/n would be making.

"fine, fine," he said.

"lets go, before someone hears us," abed said, looking around, clearly paranoid.

"hes right, we should get moving," annie said.

off they went, staying quiet, moving quickly.

the halls drenched in stagnant air and well, paint.

the cafeteria was dead silent.

"stay against the wall," y/n whispered. she holstered her gun in the back of her pants. "hello? pierce?" she called out.

"im dead," he said, waving from behind a flipped up table.

"pierce, what the hell is going on?"    y/n asked gently.

"it was never supposed to get this bad, and honestly i just wanted to look cool in front of you all,"

"aw pierce, that sucks, but seriously, tell me how to end this game," she said, sternly looking at him.

"city college wants that money, they're waiting outside," was all he said.

"thanks pierce," y/n said, walking away with a new determination in her step.

pierce watched intently as she walked away.

"creep", jeff thought.
-
-
-
word count - 353

- ur local canadian fanfic writer <333