pt.4

(author pov)

y/n some how expected jeffs car to be fancy, and she was right. it smelled like cologne, well, like jeffs cologne.

the light turned green and he sped forward, shaking the car when slowing at the other side of the intersection.

"so," y/n said picking at her fingernail. "got any siblings?"

jeff glanced at her and back to the road.

"uh, no, no."

"cool." they sat there in silence until jeff pulled the car to a halt in the parking lot of Greendale.

y/n unbuckled her seat and stepped out of the car. she through her bag over her shoulder and took a deep breath in.

"you ready? theyre not tha scary yknow." jeff said, his hands shoved into his pockets.

"yeah, yeah, i think so." y/n looked up into jeffs eyes. her mouth tilted into a smile and she squeezed jeffs shoulder as a way of thanks.

"so, what room are we headed to?" y/n asked.

"study room f."

"alrighty then, lets go!"

~time skip~

you arrive at the sudy room to find it empty apart from your group. for some reason, you thought there may have been other people in the room individually, but this was better.

"hey jeff! whos the babe?" an old man at the opposite end of the table asked.

"this is y/n, shes new here so be nice you guys." jeff said as he tossed his jacket on the chair.

"um, where should i sit?" you asked. jeff looked around the room and pulled up a chair beside him.

"here." he tapped the chair and smiled.

"thanks." you smiled back and made eye contact with jeff. he smirked and you felt a shit ton of blood rush to your face.

sitting down, you see britta across the table. she raises an eyebrow to you and crosses her arms.

"jeffrey" a kind looking woman said, "are you going to introduce us to your friend?"

"shirley i dont think-"

"cmon jeff, you told us you were inviting a friend and you wont even introduce us?" a dark haired woman said, presumably Annie.

"alright, but this is cutting into our study time."

"thats fine with me as long as this isnt some weird one time hook up and we never see her again." a boy around your age said from the opposite end of the table said.

"ouch troy." jeff said. "anyways guys, this is y/n. shes the new student from spanish and i invited her to join us."

"is it because she's attractive?" another boy around your age asked.

"abed, no..." jeff looked down and stared for a second. the nice looking lady piped up and said "oh look at him! he's flustered! abed you were right!"

"i mean, its only obvious that jeff brought y/n here because shes pretty. taking a look back at the other girls jeff has introduced us to, they were never as pretty as y/n, so jeff got super lucky this time."

"abed!" jeff spat.

"no no, hes right! jeffrey you really lucked out on this one!"

"shirley!" jeff was looking at annie for help.

"jeff.." you said. "lets go get a snack from the vending machine, you guys can start studying." you exclaimed while waving at your textbooks.

you pulled jeffs hand and walked out of study room f.

word count: 560

vote and comment!!