The Cattle Drive

Olivia's 3rd point of view

"We thought it be fun, we thought we'd be safe, but we didn't realize the horror waiting for us on the island. Claws... Teeth... Screaming... so much screaming." Darius continued on with his story before getting interrupted by ben's questions.

"How much screaming?"

"Shh! He's getting to the good part." Kenji said as Ben held onto his arm like his life depended on it.

"The T.rex stalked closer. Her jaws opened wide." His sentence was cut off by Brooklynn taking a picture.

Causing everyone to look at her even Olivia, who was on the other side of Ben.

"Huh? For the vlog. Keep telling your little story." She said flicking her hand at him.

"Oh here we go." Kenji said

"The T.rex sta—" Darius was once again interrupted.

"Dang!" Brooklyn exclaimed

"Ugh!"Kenji groaned

"Out of space. Wait, i'm sorry hold on. I just don't wanna delete my selfie on Everest, you know?" Brooklyn apologize before taking about her selfie.

"Maybe i should start over." Darius said.

"No! in fact, you can just stop." Ben said with the fear dripping from his voice.

"Dude chill. He's not even telling the story right now. and how is your grip so strong?"Kenji asked trying to pull his arm away.

Olivia looked around before walking over to yasmina who was leaning on the rail drawing.

"Hey i don't think we properly met My name is Olivia grant." She said sticking her hand out for her to shake.

"My name is Yasmina and not to be rude but why are you over here?" Yasmina asked shaking her hand for a few seconds.

"Well it seemed like you were drawing or writing and i wanted to let you know that it's about to rain." Olivia replied.

"How do you know it's gonna rain?" Yasmina asked.

"I can smell it." She said before anything else can be said thunder crashes before it starts to rain.

"Maybe we should go inside." Sammy tells loud enough for the girls to hear.

"Way ahead of you" Ben screams before running up the stairs.
Everyone quickly following. Olivia stood next to darius who was muttering to himself.

"Hey for what it's worth i thought your story was great and i'm sure she didn't mean to interrupt she is well used to everything focused on her blog. Come on let's go inside." She said grabbing his shoulder.

"Thanks" He mutters before walking to the stairs quickly followed by Olivia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Darius it wasn't that great of a story. I wasn't i grossed or anything."  Ben said

"Just don't touch my phone how does that sound." Brooklynn said to kenji.

"Let's decide this with a game of foose." Kenji replied.

Olivia decided to take a nice hot shower winced she was out in the rain longer than she needed to be and was quite cold.

Yasmina sat in the couch with her notebook trying to wipe the water.

" oh my pages got wet." she muttered.

"You need a friend!"Sammy yelled jumping on the couch with yasmina.