Happy birthday, Eddie!

Olivia
(Some inappropriate language.)

All the campers we walking through the tall grass some on edge more than others. Olivia was walking on her own now standing behind kenji.

"Oh. Okay..." Ben said walking backwards before stepping on a stick. "AHHHH." He screams causing everyone else to scream.

Brooklynn was crouched all the way down with her hand in between her hands. Darius looked like he was going to fall over. Yasmina had her hands up in a fighting potion. Sammy  was crouched. Kenji was behind olivia holding her arms. And Olivia had a pocket knife in her hand that she took from her backpack that ben still had.

"Sorry, i stepped on a twig." Ben said with a sigh of relief.

"Ugh, Come on man." Yasmina groaned.

"You done gave me a heart attack!"Sammy said her southern accent clear as day.

"I should step on you." Kenji threatened.

"Accidents happen just look down more often please." Olivia said putting the knife away.

"It's ok ben we're all on edge." Darius said.

"And lost." Yasmina finished.

"Yeah, we've been out here for a while now. Darius we sure we're headed towards the park." Sammy said.

"Well we'd be sure if i still had my phone,because it has a gps, a compass app and is also a phone."
Brooklynn said.

"Sammy didn't steal your phone!" Yasmina stepped in. "One on stole your phone can we please stop talking about the phone." She pushed Brooklynn back.

"Oh for fuck sakes. Just stop arguing even if we had your phone i don't think we could get service in the jungle and all the shit i've seen Sammy do now is not the time to bring it up. There is a monster dinosaur lose on this big ass island and you are arguing. Right now our lives are more important." Olivia said clearly pissed off and silencing the girls.

"Oh god are you already." Ben asked looking at her shirt.

Everyone else looked at her shirt that now had a faint streak of blood  from seeping through the bandages.

"Yes let's just go." She said.

"My fellow campers, chill! what we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. since I'm obviously leader ship material... I'll do this in my first decree as a leader is for everyone to stop talking and just listen to Darius." Kenji said with his amazing speech skills.

The two boys hunched over whispering to one another. The others were looking at them as Olivia button up her flannel.

"So which way, Darius?" He says walking backwards towards us.

" please you're just trying to cover up the fact that you're lost to Mr. VIP." Brooklynn said.

"And we would all be lost Isla Nublar is a big island." Olivia said before walking over to darius.

"Hey you got this." She says putting her hand on his shoulder.

Non of us know where we are." Brooklynn finished.

"I know where we are." Darius says not a beat after what she said.

He begins running a little. "We're by the Carnotaurus paddock! I thought this place looked familiar." he finishes before running off.

"Am i an excellent lead or what?" Kenji says before following olivia who was running behind Darius.

"Hey how are you running?"Kenji asks.