Things fall apart

Olivia's third point of view

"And despite the park owner Mr. Masrani just now arriving, we have something that we urgently need to discuss with you Ms. Dearling. You see—" Roxie said before being cut off.

"Don't forget the raptor pen." Dave said cutting her off

"Shh! I know i know."

"or the kids getting lost in the storm." Dave also added.

"The point is—"

"Or the stampede during the storm." Dave said cutting Roxie off and once again.

"Shush! The poin is claire uh Ms. Dearing uh we know that camp cretaceous is very important to Mr. Masrani, and that you were thinking of having your nephews join us today, but we've had two serious incidents over the last 48 hours. Dave and i need more staff immediately or we need to send the kids home ASAP." Roxie finished this time without getting interrupted.

"The mailbox you are trying to reach is full Please try again later." The voicemail box lady said.

"Ugh" They both groaned.

"New plan we do this in person." She said hanging up her phone.

"Mm.. i'm sorry are you saying we leave the kids here alone? Our kids? The kids who seem determined to get themselves trampled and/or eaten? those are the kids of which you speak?" Dave asked sounding completely puzzled.

"We wont be gone long. if we leave now we can be back in an hour or two tops." Roxie said already in the jeep.

"I'll leave a note." Dave said scoffing and slumping over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most all of the campers were sitting in the main room.Ben was coloring, Sammy and Yasmina were talking between themselves, can you was huffing in a chair. The only three that were missing were Olivia, Darius, and Brooklynn.

Olivia walked in, placed her backpack near the elevator, and almost immediately noticed Dave and Roxie were gone.

"We're is dave and roxie?" She asked to no one particularly.

"They left." Kenji said not saying anything else.

"They left a note." Ben said not looking up and just continued coloring.

Kenji pointed to a torn piece of paper.

'BRB gotta go. Boss-talk. BB Later.' It said with a smiley t.rex face.

Olivia flipped it over.

'We have to talk to our boss. Stay inside until we return. Draw, Bond whatever. The radio's set for channel six in case you need us. Stay inside, and stay inside. Do not leave, Kenji, looking at you sorry for the kids. menu its all dave had'

Olivia handed the note to kenji before sitting down next to ben and began drawing.

"are you seriously going to color?" Kenji asked sounding disgusted.

"No i'm drawing and what if i was going to color its not like i'm hurting you."

"No but its a little childish though." He said.

"Not really Its been proven that it can be comforting with people who have had a traumatic childhood." Olivia said this getting everyone's attention. Before anyone could say anything Darius busted through the door.

" What's up camp Cretaceous?" He asked jumping into the room. " Whoo-hoo."

"not in a shop-hoo mood this morning darius. Not after yesterday Trekking through a rainstorm all do that." Kenji said