Last Day of Camp

Unedited 

Olivia

The sirens blared as the kids ran to one another.

"Attention All park goers must report to the South Ferry Dock for immediate evacuation last ferry leaves in two hours." The male voice said over the speakers.

The speech ended as the kids stop from running.

"That's it? No explanation? That's all we get?" Brooklyn said as Darius and Kenji ran to the duo.

"We have to move. The only way we're gonna make it is if we run." Darius said waving his hand.

"Um.." Sammy said looking back at Yasmina limping Olivia trying to help.

"Are you sure that's the best way to get there?" She finished.

"I'm fine I've competed with a torn ACL. You should be more worried about Ben and Bumpy." Yasmina says pointing behind her.

"Well this isn't a race that you could just lose you are injured on a dinosaur filled park where everything seems to be trying to kill you. You aren't gonna lose first place you could lose your life." Olivia says as Ben and Bumpy approaches the group.

Ben hunches over before standing straight. "What we should all be worried about is catching a boat out here and naturally we have a problem." He says pulling out a rolled map of the park.

He placed the map down before explaining the problem.

"We are here." He points the the Mosasaurus enclosure. "The docks are on the southern tip of the island. even if we ran at the peak of Yaz speed, There's no way we'd make the last boat out."

"You don't know that." Sammy butts in.

Ben scoffs. "Yes i do I memorized the evacuation plan on the ferry ride over."

"He is right we wouldn't make it." Olivia proved making ben gesture to her and the others let out a groan.

"Okay, we need another way. um." Darius pauses and look around before jumping down. "can we use those or send someone to tell the ferry people to wait? or-"

"Or make a few jetpacks real quick? Oh! we should befriend a unicorn! Face it it's hopeless." Brooklynn says discouraged.

"We can't give up now." Olivia says.

"We will be arriving at Main Street Your destination for fine dining .."

"is that?"

Everyone got up and began running to see a train pull up to the stop.

"...and shopping as Jurassic World. Followed by stops at the Jurassic World Lagoon and the South Ferry Dock." The automatic voice finished.

"I told you!" Olivia says slightly bumping her hip into Brooklynn's with a smile.

"Monorail, what- what!" Kenji yells throwing his hands up.

"Nicely played universe." Brooklynn says putting her hands on her hips.

"Hurry!" Darius shouts as everyone takes off running.

They all run up the stairs but yasmina and ben stop panting.

"Come on we gotta move." Darius shouts down to them.

"It's nice having some company back here for once." Ben says to yasmina.

"I'm fine." She says walking past him.

He lets out a sigh before following.

Kenji, Brooklynn and Sammy run from the exit before quickly turning around running back.