Welcome to Jurassic World

The lights on the van are blinking as it sits in front of a rock. Smoke rising from the engine. The kids are slowly coming back to the realization of the situation.

"Ow" Ben says quickly followed by a squeal from bumpy.

"Is everyone ok?" Darius asks looking around.

"Is everyone..?" Yasmina asks before letting out a chuckle and leaving the van slamming the door.

"Yas wait!" Sammy calls out. "Wait!" she pauses taking a deep breath "Yasmina!" She trips out of the van following her.

Everyone else gets out, kenji rolling his shoulder, Darius with his hands on the back of his neck, Bumpy rolls out followed by ben jumping out petting her, Brooklynn gets out helping Ben who fell over from Bumpy pulling him down, Olivia sprawls on the grass next to the van.

"We're not okay!" Yasmina shouts. Sammy ties to cut her off by calling her name which she ignores.

"We're in the middle of a jungle with a monster dinosaur out there, and you..you..!" Yasmina continues before turning around staring at Sammy with hatred in her eyes.

"Destroyed our only way to get help and lied about it! I told you guys!" Brooklynn exclaims.

"Now isn't the time for this!" Olivia says standing back up only to lean against the van.

"So you did take Brooklynn's phone?" Darius asks walking closer to her. "Why? What were you doing?"

"Probably trying to erase my video of her taking the samples from the sinoceratops.You knew about the Indominous Rex because you were snooping around Dr. Wu's office when I ran into you I knew it!" Brooklynn shouts point the phone at Sammy.

"I didn't mean to destroy the phone. I fell on it when the zip line came down and— " Sammy tried to defend herself but was cut off.

Olivia ,who could care less about what's happening, climbs on the the rock Yasmina hit before climbing on to the van. She stood on the hood looking around getting a odd look from Ben.

"But you did steal it? You had it the whole time and didn't tell us." Ben asks snapping back into the conversation.

"Hold up. What were you doing in De. Wu's office, Brooklynn?" Darius asks.

"I.. It doesn't matter. I didn't break our only way to call for help and then lie about it! This is not my fault! This is her fault!" Brooklynn snaps.

"How can we be so sure?" Olivia asks still looking around climbing on top of the van.

"I'm here to spy" She shouts cutting Brooklynn off. Everyone's facial expressions changed, Olivia climbed down with the help of Kenji who grabbed her waist helping her off the hood. "For a company called Mantah Corp."

"Mantah Corp?" Darius asks himself.

"They are a bioengineering company, big rivals with Masrani." Olivia explains.

"They tried to make dinosaurs too but Dr.Wu beat them to it." Darius finishes.

"You doomed us all for some lousy company?" Ben shouts.

"Ay cool it your mom still works for the company that created the damn monster." Olivia shouts back.

"Our ranch was in trouble, so my folks borrow a lot of money from some shady people. We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them. Use the behind the scenes access i'd get at camp to gather information from Dr.Wu lab, and DNA from dinos and, whatever else they needed. But then Brooklynn and Olivia caught on, and I got scared, and then everything went wrong. This is the last thing I wanted to happen." Sammy explained before standing front of Yasmina.