|| As I Lay Dying

❝ GILBERT RESIDENCE❞

GILBERT RESIDENCE

Elena looked at Jeremy. He was asleep. Then she goes in Jenna's bedroom, looks around and leaves, which was when Damon appeared.

"That'll get easier. But you knew that." Damon said as Elena asked "What do you want ?"

"I want to apologize."

"Damon..." Elena said as Damon said "Please. Elena, feeding you my blood, I was wrong." as Elena said "Yes, you were."

"And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but...I need it." Damon added.

"And I need some time, maybe a lot of time." Elena said as Damon said "Sure. Of course, take all the time you need."

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

Damon took a bottle of scotch from the cabinet and poured himself a drink.

He opened the curtains and lets the sun shine upon his face, drank some scotch and puts the glass down on a table.

He returned to the window, takes off his ring and drops it on the floor. He opens his arms and his skin burns, but before he could light on fire, Skylar and Stefan arrived and pushed him out of the sunlight.

"Get off of me." Damon told his younger siblings, it remind Skylar on how they would tackle him when  they where kids.

"You're not doing this." Skylar said as Damon said to her "Just did. You know what happened to Rose, Stefan and Sky."

Stefan and Skylar used his speed and threw him inside a cellar. "I don't care. You're not dying today." Stefan said as Skylar closed the door, locked it as her and Stefan looked at Damon through the bar door.

Damon remained on the ground, but turns to look at his siblings.

"What's the plan ? Superman and Super girl ?" as Stefan said " I'm gonna find a way out of this."

"Oh, right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one."as Skylar said We got Bonnie looking for something, anything."

"Always the hero, Stefan. Just tell me good-bye, get it over with." as he started coughing and rolled onto his stomach as he coughed up blood landing on his hand.

"Lie still. Converses your strength." as Stefan left as Skylar stopped to look at her brother one more time before she coughed a bit looking down at her palm to see blood.