||The Reconking

❝MYSTIC FALLS, HIGH SCHOOL❞

MYSTIC FALLS, HIGH SCHOOL

Skylar groaned. Her head was beating so badly, she had no idea where she was. Or who she was with. Her eyes opened and from the sounds of it so did Stefan's.

"Oh, they lives." Rebekah said as Skylar looked around to see she was in some kind of truck.  "What happened?" Stefan asked Rebekah as Rebekah said "You both took a beating. My brother's been breaking your'e neck all afternoon. Quite the temper."

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Skylar asked as Rebekah said "You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him nor Kassandra long to figure out what you too have been hiding."

"We're not hiding anything. We have done everything Klaus and Kassandra has asked us to."

"No, you just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive." as Skylar eyes went wide before asking "Where is Klaus and Kassandra now ?"

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off." Rebekah said.

Stefan rushes at her and they both fly out of the truck and onto the ground, him on top of her. "Stef !" Skylar shouted. "Where is she ?"

"You really do love her, don't you?"

She got up and pushes him against the truck punches him and takes a crowbar. She put the hook of the crowbar behind his neck and pulled him toward her.

"Consider me jealous." she said driving the crowbar in his stomach.

Klaus was holding onto Elena's arm and he's marching her through the school hallway, Kassandra walked next to them, she was in case Elena tried anything funny.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids."

"I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"And were here to change that." Kassandra told her.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!"

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." as the three entered the gym.

A few students where there setting up pranks. Klaus spook with an American accent " Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted."

Kassandra spoke with a American accent to as she said "Prank night is over. Head on home."

Kassandra then saw Dana and another student. She gets closer to them and spook to them with her normal voice.