|| The Rager

❝MYSTIC FALLS HOSPITAL❞

MYSTIC FALLS HOSPITAL

Tyler was sleeping in a hospital bed while a police officer stands guard outside in the hall by the door to his room.

When the officer heared a noise down the hallway, he walked around the corner to investigate.

After looking around a bit, he started to walk back towards Tyler's room, but he was attacked by Connor. Tyler heared the commotion and woke up.

In the hall, Connor used a sleeper hold on the officer until he passed out and slowly layed him on the ground.

Tyler listen for any more noise. Suddenly, Connor entered his hospital room.

He looked over at the bed, but Tyler has disappeared. Connor walked into the room and turned around to find Tyler hiding in the corner.

He went in to attack Connor, but Connor grabbed him and stabbed him in the neck with a syringe before injecting him with something, temporarily paralyzing Tyler.

He laid Tyler down on the hospital bed. "Don't bother. It's a paralytic." Connor said

Connor lifted up Tyler's lips and sticks another syringe slowly into his gums to withdraw several milliliters of his werewolf venom.

Tyler groaned in pain until Connor took the needle out of his mouth and pats Tyler on the face. He then exits the room. Tyler grunted and growls, attempting to fight against the paralytic.

After a long moment, he finally managed to super speed to the door to chase after him, but when he got to the hallway, Connor has already gone.

CONNOR'S TRAILER

Connor was in his trailer, where he was using a beaker and a bunsen burner to distill the werewolf venom he stole from Tyler.

He sliced an apple with his hunting knife and started to eat it while he fiddled with the distillation set-up.

He then sat down at his little table, which was covered in newspaper clippings and other files, and picked up one of the newspaper articles that mentioned the shooting at the Town Council memorial.

Laying next to him on the table was the letter Pastor Young left for April, on top of a note Connor wrote that says "Tyler Lockwood, Vampire + Werewolf." He sat the article down and picked up two files, one labeled "Jeremy Gilbert" and one labeled "Elena Gilbert" before starting to read the file on Jeremy first.

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

It's daytime. Damon opened the front door of the house. Stefan is outside, fixing up a motorcycle.