|| O Come, All Ye Faithful

❝SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE❞

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

Elena woke up in Damon's bed. She turned on her side and looked at Damon who was sleeping next to her. She gazed at him for a moment before he spoke up.

"This would be so much more fun if we were naked." as Elena told him back, "That was your call, not mine."

Damon opened his eyes, "I was being a gentleman" as he rolled over on his back, "You shouldn't have stayed."

"I know." Elena said as Damon got out of his bed before walking over to his dresser, "I should have made you leave. Sent you packing. I promised Stefan."

Elena sat up in bed saying, "I know." as Damon takes his shirt off and took a fresh shirt out of his drawer and put it on.

"You're sired to me, Elena. Which means everything that you think you feel; might not even be real."

"I know, Damon, but it feels real." as she got out of bed before walking over to Damon.

"And I'm not ready to let go of that." as Damon said, "Well, I can make you. Invoke the sire bond."

"So do it." as Damon said back, "I told him I would set you free. Right after I didn't tell him that we slept together."

"So, what do you want to do?"

Damon moved closer to Elena so that their faces where merely inches apart.

"I wanna throw you back in my bed and never let you leave." as Elena said, "So do it."

Damon was about to kiss Elena, but her cell phone went off.

"Saved by the cell phone."

Elena rolled her eyes and took out her phone. "I have to meet Bonnie. She's teaching Jeremy how not to kill me."

She walked back towards the bed and picked up her bag. She looked up at Damon.

"Wanna come ?"

KLAUS' FAMILY MANSION

Klaus was in his parlor painting on a canvas, sitting on the couch next to him was his older sister, currently sampling over the four large boxes of gourmet chocolates.

She had came there to talk to Klaus about their next move for the cure, but once she saw the wooden basket of chocolates sitting on the table, she forget all about it.