A Fake!?

The entire island had been throw into chaos, and at that moment the Straw Hat Pirates come face to face with someone familiar. Someone they couldn't forget. "Who're you?" However, this was the first time Luffy had meet him due to being unconscious at the time.
"Stand back, Luffy!" Usopp had come to shout at him as the others had gotten out their weapons or in positions ready to fight.
"He's on of the Seven Warlords!" The one from Thriller Bark, Bartholomew Kuma.
"Seven Warlords? How do you know?" Luffy was still confused by all this as he turned his back. It was then when Kuma had taken off his glove.
"No mater what's dint let that attack hit you!" Sanji was shouting in panic. "It's a shock wave.
"Wait... that's..." however, Luna had come to notice that 'Kuma' didn't have paw pads on his palm. "No, that's not...!" She tried to warn them but light began to gather at the tip of his palm and been fired.
"What is this?!" The shock from the beam alone was strong enough to have the others to grab the ground to hold on.
"He could even do this!?"
"Hey, that's not a shockwave!" Luffy hadn't been so dumb to know what it wasn't
"That's a..."
"Beam!" But both him and Chopper were childish enough to become excited over it.
"This is no time to be happy!" Usopp wasn't joining in at all, terrified out of his mind.
"Bartholomew Kuma... why is he here again?!" Robin was actually freaking out looking at the man.
"That bastard...!" Even Zoro was as well.
"Is he that guy who showed up afterwards on Thriller Bark!?" The captain was starting to understand who the guy was. He hadn't been conscious but he was informed by the rest of the crew.
"Yeah, that's him! Back then, he made some shockwave from the pads on his hand and cause us a lot of trouble!" Usopp was going onto shouting.
"He was planning to eliminate us there, but..." Chopper changed into Heavy Point as they were thinking back. "I guess he realised we survived and came back!" But that hadn't been it.
"Back then, you sure hit us good!" Franky connects both of his arms together with a T-shaped pipe that was aimed at Kuma. "Coup de..." His abnormally large arms began to inflate. "...Vent!" (Wind Cannon, French) Before a blast of compressed air that travels at the speed of sound towards the man, which sent him flying at full force until he hit one of the mangrove trees.
"It worked!" Nami ended up running over to him.
"No, that troublesome guy is just fine." But when the smoke from the impact cleared, Kuma was no where to be seen as he was already on the ground, without a single scratch.
"Luffy!" Brook turned to the boy that began steaming.
"Second Gear!" As he had activated this technique. "I already know you're strong so I'll go all out run away!" The others were ready to attack along with their Captain, however, Zoro couldn't help thinking that something was off about Kuma. And there was someone,
"No, stop...!" Luna who shouted at them all trying to stop the group, since it wasn't what they thought it was. But Luffy had taken off with the others, dashing for Kuma. However, it was then when another beam, this time from the mouth, had been fired upon the crew. Luffy had come running out from the smoke caused by the attack, putting Kuma's attention on him. The warlord had moved as he fired another mouth beam aiming at Luffy as he was running, although he jumped upwards to avoid it as the beam was moving across. But it didn't end there as more and more were fired one after another. There was no end to and Luffy was already pushing himself as he was breathing heavily only a few feet in front of Usopp, Franky, and Brook.
"Unbelievable!"
"From his hands, and from his mouth, too?"
"Scary!" Who were in shock due to the fact that Kuma was able to fire beams from his hands and mouth.
"Another one's coming!" Usopp came screaming as Kuma lifted up his arm that began generating another beam. It had been fired at Luffy who jumped once again, however, due to the face that the other three were standing behind them, the beam was now coming at them. The beam exploded upon impact, causing a large smoke cloud, where Usopp, Franky and Brook came running out screaming and dodging the falling debris.
"Just what the hell is that!?" Franky was asking as they were hiding in a building alley of the mangrove's ruined town.
"Like they said, it's a beam!" The obvious was been pointed out.
"A beam is just a ray of light! Having something like that working as a weapon is just a fantasy!" But it only had that shouted back at him. "Uh, what are you doing?" This was asking while looking down at the skeleton laying across the ground.
"Playing dead." Was the answer given, thinking that it would work.
"He already knows you're not!" If the enemy hadn't seen him running for his life moments ago. Meanwhile, Kuma was still going on the attack, firing his beams without hesitation or rest. They were all being fired at the monster trio charging right for him and dodging the attacks at the last second. However, they were slowly closing in.
"Three Sword-Style..." Zoro had two swords placed horizontally above the shoulder and the other in his mouth in the same direction...
"...Gum Gum..." Luffy still steaming jumped up into the air slightly, both his arms at his side in a ball of fists...
"...Diable..." as Sanji had taken to the air with his leg on fire. "...Moutin..."Where he channeled all his might into one leg to deliver a flurry of kicks so fast that it seems to hit simultaneously.
"...Jet..." As Luffy brings fists forwards repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of strong punches...
"...600-Caliber Phoenix..." While Zoro performed a circular swing that launches a larger and more powerful, compressed air projectile...
"...Cannon!" All three of their attacks landed, combining into a large long continuous attack that came to knock Kuma away into a ruined building. All three were left breathing quite heavy afterwards however.
"All right!" Nami was shouting as she, Chopper, Robin and Luna had been watching from a distance. "Did they get him?"
"They're awesome!" The little reindeer was impressed.
"The opponent is a Warlord. They can be him so easily." However, Robin was being realistic as she could see that all three men were exhausted. "I can tell just from their expressions."
"But that isn't the Warlord." Luna had come to tell them.
"What do you mean?" The three had turned to the woman in confusion because no matter how they looked at him it was the Warlord, Bartholomew Kuma.
"That this is—" But before she could even answer fake Kuma began firing again as he was back to his feet. While Luffy was running away from the beams that were being aimed at him, Zoro leaped at the fake.
"108 Calabar..." Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder and the other in his mouth in the same direction once again. "...Phoenix!" Zoro had sent three powerful, compressed air projectiles, that came to be formed after performing a circular swing that launched at fake Kuma, which was about to fire a beam at him. However, it ended hitting the ground in front of the fake instead. That was when Sanji
"Cuisseau!" (Thigh, French) Came around and sent a hard kick to the fake's thigh, which had caused it ti almost lose balance and
"108 Calabar..." Zoro came out from a cloud of smoke, about to repeated his attack. However, Kuma fired a beam at him, which he barely managed to dodge it. The swordsman then came landing on the ground, a few feet away from Kuma, that then began to gather power in his mouth to launch another beam at Zoro, who wasn't even moving due to the sudden pain from his injuries.
"Idiot! What are you doing!?" Sanji was screaming at him, but it was already too late as the beam had been released. However, he felt something gripping his shoulder and before he knew it, the man found herself be thrown away away and landed on a root.
"Zoro!" Luffy came dashing for the swordsman that was in pain.
"L...Luna..." But he was calling out that name.
"What about Luna?" Although, didn't understand why he was calling out to her.
"W-Where... is she?" Zoro was asking about her for some reason.
"What do you..." Sanji was just as confused, looking around for her, only... "LUNA!?"