Davy Back Fight!

The Going Merry had be floating for a whole day now and it was night time. Luna had the book she always had with her in hand and was doing something inside it like normal. Everything was truely peaceful, something they needed after Navarone. "How's our heading, Nami?" Sanji had asked her, as she was standing on the aft deck looking at the Log Pose.
"Right on!" Nami throw up her thumbs telling him.
"You're so good at that, Nami~!" Sanji had lost it again. At this time, Usopp and Chopper were below repairing the Merry before they landed back into the sea. The Merry really did need to have herself a proper repairing done on her, or else she really will sink. The Merry was their home, but she really was going to last long, She had already done so much for them.
"Ah! It went out!" Luffy shouted after the flames went out.
"It's out of Fire?" Zoro woke up asking and that's when the Going Merry had began to fall down, but it wasn't like last time as it was slightly slower?
"Oi, Usopp! We're about to land!" Sanji had warned them both.
"Keep us flying, Octopus Ballon!" Luffy thought that small flame coming out of Sanji's lighter would do to hold them up...
"Are you an idiot? Get down now." Luna was saying up to him. The more the octopus deflated the faster they began to fall, until finally they hit the water.
"We... We made it!" Usopp was sighing in relief. Chopper had then gone and grabbed his tools to treat the burns and wounds the octopus had reserved.
"You'll be Okay." The Reindeer gently told the octopus. Luffy had then grabbed the octopus and stated hugging it.
"This is the second time you've helped us! Thank you!" Luffy had throw him to the sea.
"Take care! Go make some nice friends of your own in the Blue Sea!" Chopper was waving to it
"Or you could just crush all the other octopi on the Grand Lund instead!" Zoro shouted to him.
"See you laterally you tasty ingredient." Sanji told it.
"Thank you! Take care of yourself!" Nami had shouted at the end. The octopus waved before leaving.
"Okay... guys, unfurl the sail! We're off to the next island!" Luffy was shouting with excitement as always.
"Oi, j-just hold on, Luffy!" And as always, Usopp was the first to try and stop him. "Can't we rest for a bit." Although that did sound nice.
"No, silly." Nami had started going up the stairs as they were all watched her.  "If you could get away with that on this sea... anyone would be able to sail here!" She was right about that of course.
"Yeah, but still..." Usopp fell to his knees.
"The waves have been moving in a strange pattern. Everyone, on your toes!" The navigator had told them all
"Aye, Nami~!" It was then the sound of something strange had reacted the ears on the ship. Luna turned her head, for she had been the one to hear it, passed Nami leading behind the ship where she found herself watching a giant wave heading their way.
"You were right." The woman had told Nami and of course seeing this both Usopp and Chopper were freaking out.
"Full speed ahead!" Usopp was screaming,
"We're in trouble!" Chopper had been the one to scream that after.
"Hey, don't those look like monkeys?" Luna was asking pointing to the wave that had monkey faces sticking out of it.
"Those are Sea Monkeys!!~" Usopp was still screaming as they were trying it out sail the wave. They had escaped, but just barely and the sea was calm when the sun had began to raise.
"Things have calmed down."  Sanji was leaning against the mast smoking.
"Don't lose your guard yet..." Zoro had told him,
"Yeah, you don't know when the next emergency is. I mean I could happen right now." And Luna had began to say, when Usopp was shouting emergency report about two time, from the crow nest. "See..."
"Ship sighted at 12 o'clock!" It wasn't as bad as the sea monkeys that had just tried to drown them.
"Who is it? Enemies?" Luffy at least know what to asked.
"At a time like this?" Chopper had finally came back to life.
"Well, no. They don't have a flag or any sails!" That was strange, a flag was one thing, but a sail. "I can't tell what kind of ship it is!"
"They don't have anything? What's up with that?" Luffy was asking him now asking what they were doing at sea.
"I dunno! But, what's more... the crew seems unusually small." It wasn't like they could say anything, since they only had eight members. "And... they're all moping! It's like they've lost their will to live!"
"It seems we have bigger problems." For some reason, Luna had turned around to the back of the ship, where out of nowhere the Sea Monkeys had reappear.
"RUN!! IT'S THE SEA MONKEYS!" Luffy was freaking out as the wave was heading right for them again, like last time
"Not again!"
"Is it just me, or are there more then last time." Luna had looked at them.
"That is the point her!" Zoro was also shouting at her, since it really wasn't.
"Damn there's no wind!" Sanji pointed out, making it clear that they wouldn't be able to sail away again.
"Take in the sail!" Nami shouted causing the guys to do so. It was then when they had began to row the ship. However, ahead of them, the ship wasn't moving.
"What're they doing? Is that ship gonna be okay?" Sanji was asking as they were rowing for their lives.
"If the ship keeps drifting it'll sink." No one knew how Luna can remain calm in this type of situation but she can.
"Oi, you there! A tidal wave and some monkeys are coming!" Not that it made sense, but to Luffy did. "Steer your ship away!" But despite Luffy warning them, they want to attack them and take the treasure. But there was something off but the crew. It was as if they had no idea was they had to do. "That ship's crew has no idea what they're doing..."
"They said they wanted to steal our treasure. They're just a bunch of crooks. Let 'em be." Not that they weren't any different since they were pirates. However, the fact that they didn't have sails, a navigator and even a captain was Odd. It was then when the ship had fired cannon balls at monkeys, which probably wasn't the best idea since they had been attacked. But the monkeys didn't appear after that.
"It's just one thing after another!" Zoro really was pissed.
"Everything is under control for now." Sanji seemed relief at that.
"Putting that aside... that wave was a prank created by the Sea Monkey. Rest assured, the ship is stable now... and since it's all calm we can assume that we are in the next the island's climate zone." Luna was saying as she looked over to Nami standing on the aft stairs,
"You're right." She agreed with the woman's statement.
"Oi, Robin! Can you see anything?" Usopp that was laying down on his back asked Robin who was in the nest on watch.
"An island's been in front of us for a while." She had informed them now
"Why didn't you say so?!" Both Usopp and Luffy shouted up to her
"Don't you know how to do your job?" Usopp was asking for some reason upset with Robin. "Listen, when you see an island, you're supposed to say something! Now demonstrate!" He had then presented Luffy.
"GUYS! LAND, HO~!" He was shouting with excitement and throwing up his arms. 
"Now you try it!" Usopp had told her to do but
"There's a dense fog ahead." She had completely ignored him.
"You're ignoring me again!"
"Shut up." Luna sent Luffy off with a punch, because he just wouldn't shut up
"Fog? That could be dangerous." Nami had then called out to Chopper, who had walked up to the rails, "Keel a lookout on the forecast."
"Aye!" He seemed happy.
"Hey! Don't you know how eager we are to get to the next island?!" Luffy had recovered from Luna'sblow, not that it was that hard and was now shouting up to Robin
"I'm sorry. I'll keep that in mind." That was all it took for him to let Robin off the hook.
"Anyway, to more important things." All eyes turned and fell upon Luna that had spoken up, "That ship, something was off about it, don't you think?"
"Yeah, it was bugging me before. They didn't have a captain, a navigator... a flag, sails, motivation, or any idea of what they were doing." Usopp had completely agreed with her on this matter.
"They were clearly a pirate crew but they weren't like one." Luna had ended up adding. 
"They must've lost a battle at sail. Their captain probably died and everything else got stolen." that could have happened but
"Yes, that is what one would think, but the ship was completely unharmed, along with the crew." Luna had turned to Zoro after he had said that. And what was strange that the things that one would need to survive as a pirate were all gone as well, Luna had pointed that out to them.
"Then they weren't pirates. Don't let it bother you." Although Sanji said that, there was still this bad feeling thatLuna couldn't shake off and she wasn't the only ine.
"They sure seemed like pirates to me. I just can't shake this uneasy feeling." Usopp was muttering to himself looking down at the ground.
"Nothing new about that?" Sanji had just told him.
"Hey I wonder if there's a town there! I hope they have a shipyard!"Luffy had stretched up to the front of the ship all excited. Getting ready for when they landed.
"Luffy! Don't get ahead of yourself!" Nami was telling him since she didn't like the way Luna was acting about the whole thing.
"It couldn't be that?" The woman muttered to herself as something come to mind. However, they soon entered the fog which covered over the ship.
"I wonder if a nice shipwright will be our friend!" Chopper excitedly stated at the front of the ship.
"We're getting close to the shore! Prepare to drop anchor!" Luffy was shouting with even more excitement. It was then when Usopp had fell to his knees.
"Chopper! Usopp's having an attack of his I-can't-land-at-this-island disease!" Sanji had shouted before the boy had the chance to say anything, since it was his thing to do.
"Nothing can fix that!" Chopper waved his hovel dismissing it.
"We're here! We're here! We're here! We're here! We're here!" However, when the ship was out of the fog, Zoro lifted up and eyebrow.
"...the hell?" because it was completely flat.
"There's nothing here! What is this place?" But only Luffy would get excited about nothing. "It's so cool! There's grass as far as the eye can see!"
"It looks so plain." After Sanji said that, all disappeared.
"I wonder if it's inhabited." Robin was completely curious and then Luffy was off.
"HEY!" As Nami screamed, Chopper and Usopp jumped after him and they were rolling on the grass. "Jeez, those guys... they just cheerfully jump onto an island we know nothing about." as she was saying that, Zoro had dropped anchor.
"From The looks of things... there's nothing dangerous here." Zoro told her. It was then they looked back to the island the three idiots were gone.
"Where'd they go?" Zoro had asked the others, not that they even knew.
"They were rolling around in the grass a minute ago." Nami was say and then sported Luna Looking off towards the fog. "Is there something wrong?" She had asked the woman
"...No... it's nothing..." it took her a while to answer.
"Maybe we should go ashore, too." Sanji had been the one to suggest that and none of them saw any problem with that. "There might be some food on the island. Oi, Robin! I'm going ashore!" He was shouting up to her in the crows nest.
"Okay!" After Robin had climbed down the nest and grabbed a coat, she jumped onto the island to join the other, and as they were about to leave the sound of cannon fire caused them to turn around where a ship maybe ten times the size of the Merry blocking her way with chains attach to paws on land.
"Did they just block our ship in?" Sanji was asking an obvious question.
"What do they want?" Nami was a bit worried while asking that. Luna knew this ship, she had saw it's silhouette in this fog not moments ago.
"Who the hell are you?" Zoro was starting to become really pissed.
"If you wanna fight, come and get it!" Sanji didn't sound all that happy either.
"We are the Foxy Pirates! Please remain calm! We are here to request... a duel!" It was very straight forwards. That's when they had told them they wanted a Davy Back fight, and that's when Luna knew what had happened to that crew before.
"A Davy Back fight?" Nami didn't know what it was.
"That's right! The fight will begin... the instant that both ships' Captains agree to the terms!" One of them had informed five. "At this very moment, our captain is requesting that your captain, Monkey D. Luffy, participate in the game!"
"Requesting? What're you wasting time with that for? If you want a fight, we'll fight you! Zoro was shouting because he didn't seem to know anything about Davy Back fights.
"Oi, haven't you heard of it?" Sanji had asked Zoro surprised that the swordsman didn't know. "It's not a real fight. The Davy Back fight is a pirate game." He had stated to him.
"Yes. It is a conceived long ago on Pirate Island - a distant island said to be a paradise for pirates." Robin explained to him the origin of it.
"This game is a way to take other ships crew members to make them their own. So it's pretty much stealing other crewmates." Luna was saying unimpressed by it all.
"Pirates stealing pirates?" Nami had repeated to herself in disbelief.
"How can you call yourselves pirates without knowing about this game!? The Davy Back fight is a battle over people. The winner of each event.... Can select any crew member from the other crew's ship!"
"The crew member must immediately swear loyalty to their new captain."
"They must swear by Davy Jones, the Pirate of the Deep!" They were explaining to those that didn't know of the game.
"So, you'll take our friend if we lose?!" That was pretty much it.
"That's right! Furthermore, if the winner doesn't want anyone from the loser's ship... the loser's Jolly Roger, the life of their ship can be taken instead!"
"You have to bet your friends and your pride. If you wink your crew becomes stronger... but the cost of losing is high. It's a horribly tasteless game." Sanji was right and it was mostly looked down upon by many pirates these days.
"Then, does that mean... that the chaotic ship we saw without sails or a captain..."
"They lost at this ridiculous game." Luna had finished finding all this annoying
"Oh, That sounds like the Fang Frog Pirates' ship."
"They were the last crew to fall victim to the game." Which meant that Luna had thought right back then, as she thought this might have happened. "Look! These are our new friends!" A group had emerged from the back.
"Yeah! Foxy Pirates, cheers!"
"As a mater of fact, I'm the former captain of that ship." The man in the centre of the group had spoken
"Former Doctor!" An old man said.
"Former Navigator!"
"Former ship repairman!" They all sounded proud of that.
"They accepted the three-coin game five times, and lost every event! They beautifully lost fourteen crew members and their flag!" Luna definitely found this game to be tasteless.
"With all the people we took from them, it was more like a hostile takeover!" But there was the high chance they cheated
"What's so funny about abandoning your friends, asshole?" Zoro had a good point, there wasn't anything to be happy about.
"Seriously... right now that ship is lost somewhere in the ocean." Luna had informed them, since there was no way they would survive,
"Lost? Heh, so what?" The Former captain began to laugh at hearing that.
"He doesn't get it. Anyway, we won't participate in your ridiculous game!" Nami was shouting at them saying
"You fool! The crew members don't decide that on their own! The game starts after the captains agree to the term!"
"You can scream about it all you want! If your captain nods... your crew will all become contestants in the game!"
"He's right, Nami. This is an implicit rule in the world if pirates. If we run from this, it will be a humiliation." Sanji had ended up telling her.
"Who cares about humiliation?" Nami shouted back asking him as she didn't see the point.
"I'd rather die than live in shame." Zoro seemed to be all happy now.
"The same goes for me." The cook was agreeing with him, which was unusual.
"What are you two talking about?" Nami didn't seem to understand those two morons.
"There's nothing you can do. This is how men are." Robin had told her, and Luna was completely agreeing not actually caring one way or another.
"Jeez. Then I have to stop Luffy!" Nami was about to run off to find the guys, but...
"It's too late. Don't fight it. The game will begin when the two captains simultaneously fire their guns into the air. Now, just quietly..." it was then when the sound of guns being fired reached their ears
"Oh, shit." Nami had came to a complete stop.
"There-He accepted." Sanji wasn't all that surprised.
"I couldn't be happier." Zoro was glad about the whole thing.
"This sounds interesting." Robin stated, amused by the whole thing.
"More like boring." Luna had flicked her hair annoyed.
"He agreed to the fame!" The Foxy Pirates had then cheered. Time when on after that and a festival, fireworks, food stands and lights where set up for some reason.
"the opening ceremony will now begin! Everyone, please quiet down! Quiet down! Quiet down! Quiet down! Quiet down! Quiet down!" They were making this out to be a big deal.
"It's getting fun around here." Luffy really are an idiot, because how could he find all this fun? "Are these guys all Split-head's friends?"
"There sure are a lot of them!" Chopper was completely clueless.
"Old Man, What gives?!" Usopp was shouting off to an old man was ordering food. Luffy after getting food, headed up to the stage where a stout man with skinny arms and legs sat on stage beside him. He had a pair of cleft lips with the most dumb ass hairstyle. It was split into two spikes pointing upwards. He eyebrows were thick, and triangles-like. His nose was the colored red, and it was long just like Usopp's.
"All right, boys!" This time a slender young woman with dark blue hair, blue eyes, and a long pointed nose was standing on stage yelling. She had on a pink jumpsuit with extremely puffed pantlegs, which is unzipped on the top to reveal a bikini top beneath it. Her outfit is adorned by several large, white puff-balls, the most notable one being the one hanging from her hat. And finally, for some reason she was wearing the same stupid face mask as everyone else. "Settle down, 'kay? We will now swear to uphold the three rules of losing an event. First, any crew members or Jolly Roger obtained through a Davy Back Fight may only be retrieved through a Davy Back Fight. Second, select crew members must immediately swear loyalty to their new captain. And, third, if you lose your Jolly Roger, you may never raise it again." The woman was still explaining the rules when Sanji came running back with cotton candy in his hands.
"Nami, They have cotton candy!" He sounded like a child holding onto three cotton candys
"How can you all be so indifferent about this!?" Nami seemed to still not except the fact that Luffy agreed to the whole thing.
"Are you still thinking about chickening out?" Zoro sometimes asks the stupidest questions, of course she was.
"Any interest who breaks any of these rules will be forever shammed and thrown into Davy Jones' Locker." The woman finished the rules. "Do you swear to uphold them?"
"I do!" The captain, Foxy stood up proudly. Luna didn't understand how someone can be proud of doing this game, Pirate or not.
"I do!" And Luffy was even paying attention to the rules.
"Now then, Straw Hat... I'll let you choose." Foxy held up three coins in his hand. "1 coin, 2 coins, or 3 coins. Choose whichever you like!"
"Oh, Boss, you're so kind!" That woman was really dumb and that captain's laugh was starting to annoy Luna.
"What's that?" It was obvious that Luffy wasn't paying attention at all.
"The number of event. Boss is letting you choose the number of events - from one to three." the woman had explained to him.
"More games are more fun, so... of course." Luffy began to say until
"LUFFY!" Nami and Usopp had put up 1 finger each, most likely meant for one game, or two.
"Ah, got it! We'll do the three-coin!" Luffy shouted back to them, this was going to be ugly that's for sure.
"You dumbass! Why did you add them?! And you included the enemy's finger!" Nami and Usopp was screaming at a man that was like a huge gorilla or at least looked like one. He had on what was most likely a typical clothing of the Foxy Pirate from the mask to the long-sleeved gloves. He was wearing the smallest member of the Groggy Monsters along with a leopard patterned scarf.
"He's an idiot." No one could deny that fact
"We will have a three-coin game using the orthodox rules!" Foxy had then throw the coins in the air. "Now to inform Davy Jones!" Which had fallen into the see.
"Who's Davy Jones?" Chopper had asked both Robin and Luna, looking up to them
"He was a Pirate who was cursed by the Devil long ago, and still lives down on the ocean floor." Robin answered handing him one of the three cotton candy Sanji had brought back. She had one, Chopper had one and Luna had the last one.
"It's a legend as old as pirates." Luna had told him, ripping off a bit of cotton candy which then was placed in her mouth.
"He's alive at the bottom of the sea!?" Chopper was seriously asking that.
"Who knows, the legend says he does. The treasure and ships that falls to the bottom of the ocean becomes his." Luna ended up telling him.
"The bottom of the sea is scary."
"Using the name of Davy, who takes everything that sinks into the sea as his own... the game lets you take whatever you want from your enemies. Pirates call it the Davy Back." That was pretty much it.
"Are you prepared, Straw Hat? Let the games begin!" Foxy and his crew got all excited.
"Let's do it!!" And for some reason so did Luffy, the guy really didn't understand the situation. The first battle was about to begin and at this time,
"Jeez." Both Usopp and
"You've screwed up over bug time, Luffy." Nami were torturing Luffy but squeezing his head together.
"We just have to win!" Luffy didn't seem to care as he continued to eat.
"Oi, you forgot this. Write your order on that sheet... and give it to the games official. Each crew member may only enter two events... and no changes to the entires are allowed after they're submitted." Luna had bent down to pick up the piece of paper that one of the pirates for Foxy Crew had thrown towards them, beside Zoro's foot.
"The events are..." The crew had gathered around to see the games. "A race, a ball game and then a team event." Luna had said out loud to them.
"Let me see. The race has no entry limit... the ball game has a limit of three... and the team competition has a limit of seven." Sanji had read from the paper
"Yosh, I'll enter all three!!" Luffy was shouting with excitement.
"You can't." Luna had stated to him.
"The rules say that you can't do that." Robin had stated to him
"Hey, What are we going to do if we lose?" Usopp and Nami had a giant cloud of depression over their heads, "They'll probably pick me, Captain Usopp..." not that he was the captain.
"No, it will probably be me... since I'm cute." Luna could only think that they thought to highly of themselves. Not long after writing down the members of the crew that were participating a man was on stage,
"Both teams have submitted their orders, so I will now announce them! First, the Straw Hat Team! The 1st event, The Donut Race... will have all of the Straw Hats are participating!!" The crew had all stood together when that was announced.
"Hey, I have this I-shouldn't-enter-this-race disease." Usopp was whining as he held his stomach.
"I don't want to enter, either!" Nami had shouted back to him, telling him to suck it up.
"The 2nd event, the Groggy Ring, will feature... Roronoa Zoro, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper and Luna!" Zoro and Sanji was head butting each other.
"Don't get in my way!" Zoro had told Sanji, as they both had their arms crossed.
"The Same goes for you." Sanji told him back.
"I will... do... my best!" Chopper was jumping up and down, in front of them. Then there was Luna that had her arms crossed under her chest looked the other way, as if she didn't know these idiots.
"The participants of the 3rd event, the Round-and-Roller, will be... Monkey D. Luffy, Nico Robin, Nami, and Usopp!"
"The limit is five, but we only have four. We're a man short." Robin stated to the group.
"Who cares? We're gonna win!" Luffy was screaming.
"A captain, a swordsman... a navigator, a sharpshooter, a cook... a doctor, an archaeologist and a mystery." Foxy was stilling on stage looking at the crew, "Well, who should I pick first? I think I know. Yes, I want him!"
"It's time to get started! Is everyone ready? You will soon see the consequences of defeat in the merciless Davy Back! I a, The Foxy Pirates' game official, Itominizu, and I will be providing live coverage of the events! The first even- the Doughnut Race- will now begin!" There was a giant sparrow wearing the same hat as him, behind him. The Pirates seemed to be excited.
"So, how are the teams going to be set up?" Luna asked, standing beside Zoro who were standing in a group of five with Sanji, Robin and Chopper.
"Considering how many people on our crew have Devil's Fruit powers... it might make sense to have one four-person and two pair teams." Sanji had suggested.
"Boats for the Doughnut Race must be hand-made and May on,h consist of two oars and three empty barrels! Us of any other materials will result in disqualification!" He had stated that rule, "This is an opportunity to show off your shipwright's skills!" The crew didn't even have one, the only one that could build one was Usopp. "Any team that needs oars or barrels can come and get them! We'll provide them free of charge!" At least the crew didn't need to pay for them.
"It might not be possible to build a three-person boat out of just three barrels." Robin stated.
"I don't think so. I guess it depends on the people." Luna told her back and Robin had to agree with her on that.
"Yosh, then that decides the teams." Zoro had said. It was then when the crew broke off into their teams, all but Luna as she wasn't participating in this event. The first group was a pair of Luffy and Sanji, which won't end well. Then the next pair was made up of Zoro and Chopper, the two of them weren't completely brain dead, but they don't always think things through. Then finally there was the group of three, Usopp, Nami, Robin and Luna which was the only team that was the most reliable. It the race was enough as they had to travel around the island. If the boat sinks they're disqualified. Any and all weapons are allowed along with their abilities.
"I think it's finished. What do you think, Luna?" Usopp had asked, holding up His design to her.
"I guess it'll do." She had told him since she didn't see any problem with it.
"Time's almost up! Is everyone ready?" The official was asking. "Oh, I've just been handed the poll results! I'll announce the teams in order of their popularity! First, the top favourite! She is, of course, the Foxy Team's idol- the lovely Porche!"
"Ooh, we'll win for sure!" the crowd really was loud. The woman from before, Porche.
"She is joined by the swordfish Fishman, Capote... and the Startshark, Monda! They'll be racing in the Cutie Wagon!" A shark was in the ocean with the boat tied around its body. It wasn't against the rules, but still unfair. At least that's what Luna thought.
"This will be easy! We're counting on you guys!" The one thing Luna noticed about the Foxy Pirates is that there weren't many females on their crew.
"Hey, a Shark is a fish!" Nami was shouting in protest.
"Ooh, but there's no rule against that." The woman, Porche was trying to act cute.
"And The 2nd favourite is... well, well, well! This is a surprise!" He loudly said into the Broadcasting Snail, "It's the Straw Hats' four-person team of Nami the navigator... Usopp the sharpshooter, Robin the archaeologist, And Luna the mystery! They'll be racing in the Barrel Tiger!"
"That orange-haired babe is hot!"
"I'd like to make the dark-haired babe as a friend!"
"My favourite is the cold looking chick!" They males of the Foxy crew were completely perving out.  
"Screw That dude, though." They completely ignored Usopp.
"Well, it seems that the Foxy Pirates' ruffians have a thing for cute girls. We're a bunch of perverts!" That was for sure.
"This thing looks like it's about to sink?" Nami hit the bottom of the boat asking.
"Give me a break! I'm not a shipwright!" Usopp was admitted to her.
"At least it's is better then what they came up with." Luna pointed her chin to behind them. 
"This isn't a boat!" Sanji and Luffy were on what looked like a snow sled, "It's just a raft!" It's not even that.
"That's a good one!" Luffy only too, it as a joke.
"Are you planning to do that the whole way?" Chopper was padding with his feet.
"Yeah, I'm just going to run as fast a I can." He Really was planning to do it.
"It's a miracle that they're afloat." Robin was as amazed.
"We'll have to take care of this ourselves or we're going to lose." Nami was right about that, this was more trouble then it's worth.
"The 3rd favourite is the Harem Dango. A boat of beauties, made by beautifies, for beauties!." Yeah, if only they weren't wearing those ridiculous masks. "Number 4 is the Crab-crane! It's a regular boat full of regulars!  The 5th and 6th favourites are Rubber King No.1 and No. 2! Number seven is the party-loving Tavern Boat! And number eight is... the Look Special!" I had to admit, they were pretty nicely done, the boats from Foxy's crew. "7th is... Duku special boat."
"Hold on! What about our boat?" Was Luffy really asking that?
"Yeah, mine too!" Both Luffy and Chopper were seriously asking that.
"Hmm, let's see... Chopper the doctor and Zoro the Swordsman's boat, the All-barrel... is ranked third from last!" Chopper in completely shocked at hearing that.
"Well, That sounds about right." Zoro wasn't shocked at the outcome,
"Right below them is the Well Whatever! It's the booby favourite!" That meant it was second to last.
"What's a booby?" Luffy was clueless.
"It means we're just above dead last." Sanji had explained.
"You mean there's a boat even worse than that!?"  Usopp was shocked hearing that.
"And to round it off, the lowest-ranked boat is... the giant Mothership Coaster." A shadow had started lingering behind us, and there were giant barrels.
"Isn't that... too big for the oars to reach the water?"
"That's your problem?" Luna could only ask in disbelief at his stupidity.
"How are they going to move it?"
"That's a good question." Three man stood on top of it. "The oars wont reach the water from the boat this size. We've even filled the inside with seawater."
"They're idiots!" Not that Luffy had room to talks.
"Damn, how many barrels did they use?" Shouldn't they be disqualified because of it?
"This boat was made by connecting three huge barrels! There's nothing in the rules against that." Of course they were going to do something like this.
"All boats are at the starting line. Meanwhile, I'll be covering the race from the sky on a rare bird from South Blue- the giant Sparrow, Chuchun!" The crowd seemed very excited about the whole thing. Yelling about sinking Usopp.
"Me!?" Usopp asked them shocked.
"Anyway, we're doing this, so we have to win!" Nami was determined.
"We can sink the other contestants, right?" Robin asked.
"There are no rules against it." Luna had stated back.
"Ooh, did you hear what they said?" Porche, she really wasn't cute at all.
"They can say whatever they want, Porche. We'll sink them in three minutes. Right, Monda?" The fishman said, and the shark had completely agreed.
"I'm pumped up for this!" Chopper was yelling.
"Is this even gonna be a race?" Zoro was right to ask that, since Chopper was going to be long tired before half way.
"Hey, Usopp! If something happens to the ladies, you're a dead man!" Although it was flattering, it wasn't necessarily.
"We're gonna win!" Luffy was a real fool.
"You fool! We've never lost under the orthodox rules!" Foxy was laughing that was annoying and stupid.
"Now, catch! These are your Eternal Poses, in case you get lost!" Looking up to the bird, something began to fall from the sky. Nami had caught one of the Log posts of her team. "Try not to row too far away from the island!."
"Away from the island? Why would we want to take a longer path? We'll just stick to the coast and take the shortest route!." Nami only pointed at the shore
"I don't think it's gonna be that easy." Usopp was right, if it was why would they say that? Something wasn't right.
"Huh? Why not?" Nami could only ask.
"All the boats expected the huge one behind us are facing way from the course. Doesn't that seem fishy to you?" Usopp was right, something about it wasn't right.
"Huge boat behind... seawater.... No way... he did that boat was filled with seawater, right?" Luna pointed to the mothership.
"That's right." Robin had responded.
"Now, on your marks! Ready..."
"What do you mean, it won't be that easy?" Nami had asked. But, Luna knew their plan.
"Don't worry about it." Luna had told her turning to the guys, "Oi, listen to me. Get away from the island as soon as the race begins." She had warned them, but she don't know if they were paying attention.
"Why?" The gun was fired Nami and Usopp were rowing.
"GO!" The Foxy team boats all took off.
"Paddle faster." Luna told then before looking behind them
"Tell me what's going on!" Nami was screaming at her
"We're too late," The huge barrel had began to open up and water began to pour out. It wasn't just water but more barrels that were the normal size one. "We didn't make it in time!" The barrels were floating towards us, which was really bad.
"What're these? Is this supposed to be a trap?" Nami had went into the tap it with the oar.
"No, your idiot." Luna had tried to stop Nami from doing it, but she had still done it. Next thing, a bright light exploded right in front of their eyes. They had been sent flying into the air. Nami and Usopp were screaming there heads off as they were airborne.
"There it is! That's the special feature of the Mothership Coaster- Barrel Vengeance!" The team fell back down with the the boat not break on impact.
"We'll help ourselves to the lead! Don't sink just yet! We want to have some fun with you!" Porche took off with their ship.
"Nami! Luna! Robin! Hang on to your boat! We have to ride the wave!" Sanji was yelling loudly for some reason. They didn't know what he meant but looking back, they saw a hug wave heading right for them.
"RIDE THAT!?" That was one huge wave, it had destroyed the starting line. But even so, they had to hold on tight and ride the wave. Luffy seemed to like the idea, unlike everyone else. Chopper was in tears though.
"Oh, the Straw Hats' boats have suddenly converged on the other contestants!" Well, at least they weren't going to drown by being on top of the wave. Luna laid her back against the tail, having one hand on the side of half the barrel she was in. As for the other hand, it was holding the back of her head as the wind blow in her face. The wave had finally calm down. Luna was really over this whole thing even more now.
"There it is! The Tavern Boat and the Harem Dango Sisters'... special Party Trap! The Straw Hat Pirates have been K.O.'d!" The idiot males partying, eating and drinking.
"HEY!! GET BACK TO THE RACE!" Nami was screaming at them pissed off.
"I don't think they should be worrying about them." Hearing Porche saying that, my head shot back around to the front. "They're about to have their very own problems. Capote, show them your Fishman Karate." Did she just as Fishman Karate, this was even worse then the barrel trap.
"Sea-splitter!" The fishman, Capote, had his hand up in the air, however, it soon came back down onto the water. The water had came down like a sword as it took one side of the ship. I grabbed onto Robin before she was taken out like the barrel.
"He broke the boat!" This was bad! The waves form the aftermath were crazy strong, "We can't balance the boat. That bastard!" Usopp had pulled out his slingshot. "Hissatsu Kaenboshi!" (Sure-Kill Fire Star, Japanese) However, the attack was blocked.
"Ocho Fleur!" (Eight Flowers, Spanish) A pair of arms wrapped itself around Capote's stomach as two pairs held both his shoulders and arms down.
"What?!" Which Only Confused them.
"Flip!" The last pair emerged from his back and he was flipped into the shark.
"That was okay, I guess." Luna stated since she thought the fishman was a pain
"Thank you." Robin gave her mysterious smile.
"Yes! Now's our chance!" Nami shouted happy. "Usopp, start swimming and pull the boat!"
"Are you crazy!?" Was all he yelled back to her. "Row, row!" Usopp ordered.
"Well, well! The adorable Cutie Wagon is in the lead! The Barrel Tiger is in second. And, in third... oh, when did they get back into the race? It's the Crab-crane!" The Crab-crane catching up and then, "the All-Barrel and both Rubber Kings are in pieces! Sorry, guys, but you're disqualified!" Both Zoro and Choppe had been disqualified
"They got disqualified!?" Usopp was completely shocked by the announcement. Both Robin and Luna, wereas normal was calm and was sitting against the tail.
"I guess it's up to us." Nami was extremely depressed but then snapped out of it.
"That's right, Coward." Luna called out to him, which had caused him to turn to her. "Do you have your Dials?"
"O-oh! Yosh, we'll use the Breath Dial!" Usopp had pulled out the Dial and held it at the back. The boat was now moving but it wasn't fast.
"It's be faster to row!" Nami shouted to him.
"It must have run out of wind when we escaped from the Navarone stronghold." Usopp had suggested.
"Don't you have a Jet Dial?" Nami had asked him.
"No one had any!" He answered.
"What about the Impact Dial?" Robin and Luna had asked him, that's when he started sweating.
"I left it on the Merry." It was clear he was lying when he avoided his eyes and by the look on both woman's  face they didn't believe him. "W-what!? Don't you two believe me!?" He shouted asking all panicked . "Wh-why would I lie about that!? One of our friends is on the line!"
"We didn't say anything." Robin said back to him.
"Yes! That's the problem! If we lose this event... they're going to take me first! I'm too cute! We can't let that happen!" Nami pretending to pray. Luna only rolled her eyes
"Yeah, right. Get back to rowing." That's when Nami had started beating the shit out of Usopp.
"Luna, why are you playing with you hair at a time like this!? And Robin, how can you sit there reading a book!?" Nami was now snapping at the woman p.
"I don't see the problem." Luna stated looking up to Nami, completely clueless
"I'm rowing." Robin only looked at her clueless.
"Well, your arms are rowing..." two pairs of arms held onto the oars Nami and Usopp had in their hands and were rowing with them, "...but you're not being cinematic enough!"
"You should listen to her, Robin. If you don't put your heart into it, you'll end up like me." That wasn't going to happen.
"I'll put my heart into it, then." Robin said back, not really meaning it.
"You're more tactful than I thought."
"Okay, the race is really moving now! The Cutie Wagon is still in the lead... followed by the Barrel Tiger! And, I'm 3nd, we have the Crab-crane! Huh? I don't see the crab-crane. Oh, there it is! What's this!? The Crab-crane can no longer continue the race! What happened?"
"Nami! Robin! Luna!" Out of no where, Sanji shouting was from behind, he and Luffy were then beside them moving extremely fast. "Grab on, Robin!" He shouted, and using her abilities, a rope of arms extending from arm herself all the way to grab onto Sanji's arm. "Wow, this feels great!"
"We'll be talking the lead!" Nami was shouting at they pass Porche's team. The reason they were moving so fast was due to Luffy using   his arms, Devil's Fruit powers and a piece of would to crate a propeller. However, it wasn't going to last forever and they started to slow down.
"I feel weak." And then had came to a complete stop. "Gum Gum Screw!" Luffy pasted his limit. "Spin, spin, whirl, blah...."
"He's been affected by the seawater." Robin pointed out the obvious.
"Oi, if we don't start rowing, that'll have been for nothing!" However, it was too late.
"I don't know what you did, but I won't let you win!" Porche and the other two passed right by them.
"Damn! Just when we passed them!"
"Robin..." Luna pointed to the boat of Porche.
"Already on it." She said.
"That caught me off guard... but I won't let you catch up to us again- WHAT!?" That's when he noticed Robin had grabbed onto the back of the boat, as well as Sanji and Luffy's boat being dragged.
"How about this?" She asked the others.
"You're wonderful, Robin!" Nami and Usopp was now happy.
"You cheaters!" Luna didn't understand how that was cheating, but the fishman had pulled out a sword. "Let go!" And swung it down, Robin had her other arms disappeared and turn into petals. Causing Capote to fall into the water.
"Oh, dear. He saw me." Robin was disappointed.
"Capote!" Why was she worried? He was a fishman, which he had resurfaced
"That bitch!" And he was pissed.
"Luffy, do that thing...again." It was no use, he was weak.
"I don't think he'll be doing that again anytime soon." Sanji was right, Luffy looked like he was dead.
"Anyway, let's keep going. If they get anymore ahead, we're in trouble." I had looked at Nami and Usopp.
"You're right! Let's go!" Porche was ready to try and sink the , but then the official above them caught the attention of everyone.
"The course obstacle is dead ahead - The Long Coral Reef! And just beyond it lies the Long Cape... where the swirling Long Ring awaits! How will they conquer this? And- oh, what's this?"
"What now." Luna had looked ahead of them.
"There's someone on the shore! Appearing in a blaze of glory, riding Hamburger the Sasquatch... Yes, it's the master of sabotage... the antithesis of fair play... the infamous trickster, and our Boss; Silver Fox Foxy!"
"It's him!"
"What's he planning?" Luna was glaring at them man as she could read his lips that said he had a very nasty idea.
"The race is really heating up! The Long Corals Reef blocks the course directly ahead! In the lead is Porche's Cutie Wagon. The Straw Hats' Barrel Tiger and the Well Whatever is desperately pursue!" Nami and Usopp were rowing as fast as they could, but it wasn't really doing much.
"Wow! They're like Chopper's antlers!" Luffy and Sanji were doing the same thing.
"What is this long, protruding coral?" Robin didn't seem to know.
"What kind of coral sticks out like that?" They were really tall, sticking out of the ocean.
"Look! It's causing strange-acting currents!" Nami was right, we're the coral was coming up from, weird currents were there. "We can't just plunge in recklessly..."
"But let's not forget there's someone on land just hoping to interfere: our boss, Silver Fox Foxy! Just what does her have in store?!"
"Nami, we need to slow down." Luna had informed her.
"Yeah, I know." Nami had stoped paddling.
"Oh, what's this! Both Straw Hats' boats have slowed a bit!"
"C'mon, Nami! Paddle!" Usopp told her.
"Not yet." Nami had said back to him as it wasn't time yet.
"But they're getting ahead!" Usopp shouted.
"I said not yet! Same goes for you, Sanji!" She had called back to Luffy and Sanji.
"Your wish is my command!"
"The Cutie Wagon isles this chance to continue forward and plunge into the Ling Coral Reef!" As soon as they entered, they were shot back out.
"Oh... they came back." Usopp was so shocked he didn't even have a slice of emotion saying it.
"Oh, my! The Cutie Wagon has been sent backwards! What in the world happened?!"
"See? We knew something was up with these currents." Nami had lifted up her arm at Luna, who looked at it so after a while it felt awkward so Nami let it fall. "Okay! Let's increase speed!" The boat had began to speed up. "Follow us, Sanji!"
"Aye-aye, sir!" With four oars, things were a lot more easier, not that any of them were rowing at all, and they passed right pass the other team.
"What's this!? Both Straw Hats' boats have sped up! All three boats are entering the Long Coral Reef at the same time! Hmm? The Barrel Tiger and the Well whatever are staying inside!" Out of nowhere, something shot into a coral.
"Whoa! What the...!?" It was an arrow that was creating a smoke scene.
"Ahh! There it is at last! Devilish interference from you-know-who!" Luna covered her nose and mouth to stop breathing in the smoke. "It's too dangerous for the Straw Hats' boats to continue forwards one bit!" It wasn't like that at all. "They got through! With no trouble at all! How did they do it!? The Straw Hats' boats slip through the forest of coral with ease! Meanwhile, the Cutie Wagon... has been sent back again!"
"What's going on!? The boat's moving on its own!" Usopp was asking as we rode the currents.
"This is a maze of sea currents." Nami told him.
"Of sea currents?"
"It's because what's up ahead - the whirlpool. It's because of it being there that there are strange currents in the Reef that has dozens of small whirlpools in it. In other words, there is no need to see." Luna had explained in to him.
"The currents will carry us through, as long as we take the right entrance!"
"Awesome! Those are the power of our navigator and mysterious Genius! Hurray!" Nami seemed very proud, on the other hand Luna didn't pay attention to it..
"Way to go, Nami! Luna!" Sanji was shouting behind them.
"But their joy is short-lived! Beyond the coral forest is the Long Ring!"
"Huh!? It's just one 'Long after another!" Usopp stated, and he wasn't wrong, everything on this island most likely had long at the beginning of it. The boats were moving even more fast and wilder.
"Usopp! Quit freaking out and fire it!" Nami ordered him.
"Fire What?!"
"An impact!"
"I-I told you, we don't have it! Nope!" Usopp was denying it still.
"Oh? Then what's this?" Nami held up the Impact Dial in her hand.
"When did you....?!" Of course when he wasn't looking Luna took a look in his bag and found it. She handed it to Nami and told her the plan.
"Hurry! Before the whirlpool sucks us in!" She gave him a sweet innocent smile.
"What's with the smile....?" Of course he was terrified. "You've used it before! You know using it can bust your shoulders....!"
"That's okay! I don't mind!"
"'Cause it's my shoulder!"
"Good luck!" Sanji and Luffy called out from behind us.
"Hey now!"
"Okay, how about this." Luna grabbed onto Usopp's shoulder and pulled him close to her. "Which is scarier, the Impact Dial, the whirlpool or me?" She had asked him, She had this most likely with a terrifying look on her face.
"Y-you?" Usopp studded knowing that she was far more terrifying then some whirlpools and Impact Dial.
"Good. Now hurry up." She release him.
"No wonder you two seemed so calm! You had this in mind from the start..." Well, that was true. "Well, it's been a nice life..."
"Treinta Fleurs!" (Thirty Flowers, Spanish) Robin had grabbed ahold of Sanji and Luffy. "Okay, Long-nose!"
"'Okay,' my butt... fine!" Everyone was holding on tight and Usopp had placed his hand in the water with the Impact Dial, which had then shit us into the air.
"Oh! The Barrel Tiger and Well Whatever have sped up together! More than just that! They're flying!" With us airborne there wasn't much to do. "They're leaping right over Long Cape! Will they land back in the water?! No, wait!" Nami and the others looked behind them, to see the wood snapped that Robin was holding onto.
"It snapped off..." Luffy and Sanji were fine but their boat not so much.
"The Well Whatever crashes into pieces on Long Cape! It can't continue the race! What a sham! The Well Whatever is now out of the race!"
"Sorry, Nami! Don't worry about us! Just keep going!" Sanji was yelling.
"Right!" She really didn't seem to care one bit.
"But the Barrel Tiger takes a miraculous bug lead! Does this spell defeat for the indomitable Cutie Wagon!?" It sure did! "No! They haven't lost yet! Their fishman muscle and shark fin combo doubles their engine speed they zip through the coral and turbulent waves to close the gap! The race is half over! Meanwhile, the Barrel Tiger paddles desperately!"
"Oi, Coward, Wake up!" Luna had slapped him across the face.
"Where am I?" He asked opening his eyes.
"Just start paddling!" Nami had shouted.
"Isn't your arm twisted in a weird way?" Luna pointed to his arm, which he had then screamed.
"What's that?" Turning to look at what Robin was talking about, there was a giant sign in the water. 'Donut Race-Turn Right' it had written across it.
"It's a course marker." Nami said. Robin had moved out of the way as she stood at the front of the boat. "Okay! Right we go! Like we'd fall for that!" Nami had broken the sign off with one punch.
"Oh, my! Our boss's Ploy #18, 'Operation Lie to Them,' has failed!" Only Luffy or Chopper would fall for that. "Truly formidable! Does this girl now believe anything!?"
"Shut up, you!" Nami had took that as an insult
"She's foul-mouthed, too!" This Guy really wanted a dead wish. "The race continues! Barrel Tiger is still in the lead!" Suddenly, water sprouted up in columns.
"What the hell." Luna grabbed into the boat, holding on tight as it bounced up and down,
"What are these columns of water!?" Nami was screaming as they were bouncing up and down due to the columns erupting here and there.
"They also clear the long waves that reach high into the sky!" Along with that other dumbass captain, Foxy!
"Natural phenomenon?!" Usopp had asked when finally the bouncing had stopped.
"Granny... Boss, err, Granny..." on the island Hamburg had changed clothes and sitting beside Foxy also changed, crying
"Yeah... I think I'm done for..." He was acting like he was dying.
"Our boss unleashed a third nasty trick!" And the fact that the official said it out loud just made it just as stupid as the captain himself.
"Oh! You on the boat! Please save me!" Foxy had called out to Nami and the others but they just passed pretending not to see anything.  
"Unbelievable! She completely ignores a helpless, sick grandmother! Is she heartless, or does she only care about herself!? Whatever the case, Navigator Nami has a heart of ice!"
"Will you shut up already!? I'd never fall for that crap!" Nami finally snapped,
"She's foul-mouthed, too!" Hadn't he already said that about her?
"Look! It's the goal!" Usopp was so happy he ended up shouting.
"The finish is close at hand!"
"Not so fast!" Porche was coming up from behind as at high speed.
"The Cutie Wagon has caught up!" For some reason the fishman was in the sharks mouth. Was that heathy? "Who will be the winner of Round #1' Donut Race?!"
"I told you... cut it out! You're annoying!" The goal was a fake, and Nami was starting to reach the boiling point.
"She even sees through 'Operation Fake Goal'! Formidable! Truly formidable!" It was so obvious this was a fake. Luna truly starting to wonder how he has won all these games till now. "I have a question for her now! What does it mean to 'believe'?"
"I don't care!" She shouted up at him once again
"Oh, it's too late! Her heart's already closed! She's a heathen!"
"The real goal is near, though." Robin had said and she was right.
"No more Impacts!" Usopp had instantly told us.
"Yeah, I know!" Nami told him but was really surprising was behind them the Cutie Wagon had stopped at the fake goal.
"Meanwhile, Porche's team has tragically stopped at the fake goal! The purity of your hearts is dazzling!" No, it was they brains that dazzled her, in the faceted that they fell for it. "But you've been duped! Pay attention, Porche!"
"I can't believe there is someone just a stupid as Luffy." Luna had said turning back around to the front.
"So many idiots!" Nami really was sick of them all. "I'll be too embarrassed to live if we loss to these guys!"
"They'll take our crew too! That's even worse!" Usopp reminded her.
"But I don't to lose to them because they are all morons." Luna was saying sighing at all this.
"The Barrel Tiger is finally approaching Long Bamboo Cape! The goal is just beyond it! This is the homestretch!"
"He's right! There's the goal!" Nami was relief in seeing it from a far.
"Wait!" Hearing Porche yelling, the group had turned around seeing that they had finally realised it was a fake goal.
"But they're catching up to us!"
"We're no match fo their speed!" For once, even Robin was a bit nervous. Luna looked over to the shore and saw how long the bamboos were.
"Oi, Coward. Get your slingshot and knock the bamboo down." She ordered him.
"Bamboo? Alright!" He had only got two fo them, "like that!?" But it wasn't enough.
"More, there needs to be more," she told him.
"Take this! And this! And this!" This time when Usopp Fired a bunch of them were hit which had then began to fall just as The Cutie Wagon rode passed.
"Wow! Bingo!" Nami cheered.
"Good idea, Miss. Luna." Luna only nodded, but then Porche was doing something with the small staff she was swinging around.
"What's that? Flower magic?" There were roses floating or falling around her.
"Flower Shurikens!" The roses had started heading right for them and they had a knife inside them.
"Ah, they're throwing stars... Yikes!" None of them were hit the group lucky, and the only place they seemed to hit was the tail of the boat.
"Oh, no! We've sprung a leak!" Usopp had shouted panicked
"It's okay! We can make it! The goal's right there!" Nami shouted, as she began to row faster. "Let's make a run for it!"
"Round #1 of Davy Back Fight, the Donut Race, is about to reach a conclusion!" They were so close to reaching the goal. Just a little more and they will win. Or at least that was until Luna shot up her head to the shore of the island to see that dumbass riding the gorilla-like man, with his middle finger and ring finger were together with his thumb, like the way to do a fox for shadow puppets. It was also glowing, this was bad, this man had Devil's Fruit ability!
"Slow-Slow Beam!"
"Oi, look out!"