Chapter 26 : Protectors

[Y/N's P.O.V]

No...

Stop...

"NOOOOOO!!!"

"Y/N?"

I look up to see Taehyun on my side, holding my hands with his.

"You're awake! Thank god, are you alright? Do you need anything? Water?" he asked

"Water, please..." I manage to say

"Ok, I'll go get you some. I'll also tell the others that you are awake now"

"Wait!" I said, stopping him by grabbing his left hand,

"What happened?"

"There was an earthquake the other day, then suddenly you disappeared but thankfully, we saw you behind a fallen tree. You fainted. Though we still don't know how did you get in there." he explained,

"Oh..."

"What happened?" he said turning to me again,

"I don't know" I said, having a small debate on my head, whether to tell him or not.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

"You're not"

I look up to him and saw his eyes see through me.

"..."

"You can tell us later, okay? I'll get you some water"

"Okay..."

Few minutes later, the boys came and hugged me quickly. They asked me many questions about what happened.

After some time later while we talk, I thought about telling them what actually happened. And I did.

Their reactions was mix of confusion, shocked, scared and other more, including anger.

"Why did they do that?!"

"Those monsters need to be eliminated!"

"I'm going to kill them"

"Don't worry Y/N, we'll be here with you, incase they come back"

"Yeah, we'll be your protectors!"

The five of them said.

"But you guys already done many things to me, and you guys protected me for many times you know. I owe you guys a lot." I said then smiled,

"Yeah but, what if they come back?" Kai asked, worriedly

"I'll be okay, I just need to do something and take back my Kingdom, that's all"

"But you barely manage to escape in the past, how are you going to do that now?" Yeonjun said,

"Oh, I'm not going to escape this time" I said "This time, I'll be sure to fight them"

"Yeah, and we're going to help you" Beomgyu said while putting his arms around my waist while smiling, and basically hugging me.

I just look at him and smiled back. While Yeonjun is already giving him death glares.

"Okay, I'll let you guys help me. But on one condition"

"What is it?" All of them said in unison,

"Promise me that you guys won't leave me" I said while looking at them with pleading eyes.

They all softened about it because they know how hard I suffered in my past then smiled and nod.

"We won't... and we promise..."

◈※◈

🍉 : Heyya~

It'z yah gurl~ Sunwaeng~

Here's a short update for you, coz tomorrow... IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yep, tomorrow is my birthday, and also BTS's Anniversary, and Sugawara Koushi's Birthday too, also Nam Dareum, and Chris Evans... WOOOO~

Oh, and did you guys know, I sent a message to some of my friends to give me a gift on my birthday, even a small one.

But that was actually a joke, coz I was just kidding. Plus I sent them those messages a long time ago, prob 3 months before June, so I think it's March, I guess? I forgot.

Then the other day, One of them messaged me back and said "What am I going to buy you again?" (Because I also sent some pics of the things that I want to the others)

Then I was shocked coz he remembered my message but forgot the main gift,

So I sent him the picture again, and It was actually a TXT Lomo Card (54pcs)

AND HE SAID THAT HIS GOING TO BUY ME THAT, OMG- I'M  CRYING- I'M SO HAPPY

Though he was the only one who messaged me back about my gifts-

Still, I'm grateful, and I'm now just waiting for it to come, so I can get it.

UWU~

Hope you guys have a great day and enjoyed this short update!

Stream '0X1 = Lovesong (I Know I Love You)' and 'MAGIC' by our boys!!!

💙💙💙