Chapter 30 : First Encounter

Me and the boys are currently playing with Floret in the garden,

We show her around and introduced her to the others too.

The fruit boys love her so much that they didn't even want us to go back to our cottage, because Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki keeps on playing with her.

I called them when it's time to go.

Then we headed to meet Snow Tae and the Dwarves. The are also surprised when I told them where she came from.

Jungkook keeps on tossing her to the air while Jin keeps on scolding him not to do that.

And as your usual youngest brother, he still didn't listen.

We go to the market and show her many things, oh and she like the watermelons because Beomgyu showed her that.

When we got back, I helped Soobin do the other house chores while the others play at the garden.

We cooked many foods and joined them after.

"Y/N~! Look!" Kai said as he did a funny face,

Then Floret do the same thing too. I laughed at their silliness and so was the others.

"twouche, I wanna twouche Weonjwunnie's spwikes!" Floret said while pointing at Yeonjun's horns,

Oh and did I told you that she floats? Yeah, she can.

Yeonjun smiles and let's her sit in his horns while little Floret hugs it and rubbed her face with it then giggles.

While we were having some fun, the clouds suddenly turned dark gray and flashed some thunders and lightnings,

We rush to pick up all the things and went back inside,

But before we do that, there flash some shadows on the roof,

Four of them to be exact.

We stopped on our tracks and stared at it. Then suddenly, a flap of wings can be heard on the background, then lands beside the four silhouettes, making them five.

The sky went all black and all we can see, was the pairs of red eyes coming from those things.

The boys were all on high guard while surrounding me and Floret, who was hiding in my arms.

There was a long silence since we all stopped moving.

And then a loud growl of thunder suddenly boomed in the area and shocked as all. However, it doesn't seem to bother those things up there.

A flash of lighting struck the background and all went black again.

We all closed our eyes and hugged each other for protection, but when we opened our eyes again, we are all shocked by what we saw.

Sky was cleared and all was visible again,

It was so... so clear... that we saw the cottage... was only just a burned ruins now.

What are they?

◈※◈

🍉 : It was all Mikey's fault