Chapter 29 : Little Miss Floret

Days have past and the flower continued to bloom. I waited and waited until one day, it finally opened.

And there she was, a little flower like creature, yawning as she lifts up her head and stretched her tiny arms.

I stood up from my bed and went to the table.

I look at it, mouth wide open, and took it.

The tiny creature looks at me and smiled.

"Hewwo, Y/N~ ehe" it said,

I melt like butter, completely whipped for it. She was so cute!

I poked its cheeks and its lips raised into a gummy smile. She giggled and cover her face.

"Stawp wit" she said and giggled again.

I continue to poke her cheeks because I just can't stop my self, she looks like a mochi with those rosy chubby cheeks of hers.

"I swaid stAwp~!" she tried pushing my hands, but hers are just so tiny, that it wasn't enough to push it away.

"If ywou kweep on dwoing dwat, I will bwe mwad!" she said then pouts.

"Oh, sorry. It's just that... you're so cute and I cant help it!" I squealed while jumping up and down.

"I'm nwot cwute! I wem fwierce and scawwy! Look! Rawr!" she said while doing the dinosaur pose,

I forced myself not to laugh at her cuteness, but can't help but to let out a sound.

She stood up and stomp her little feet and said "I'm nwot done yet!"

She huffs and puffs and then she suddenly grew tall, even taller than me and her looks became scary and then she roars,

The roar was so loud and powerful, she the came back to her tiny form and looks at me with the same gummy smile.

"Swee? I twold ywou~! Ehehehe~" said she, as she giggles while covering her mouth with her hands.

"WHAT'S THAT!"

"WE HEARD SOMETHING"

"IS THERE A-A MONSTER HERE"

"WHO DARES?! I HAVE A PAN!"

"Y/N! MY DEAR Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU"

The five boys suddenly burst on my door with panic in there eyes. All of them looks at my back still on guard.

They called to me as I turned around,

The little creature on my hands and said,

"Woah..."

"I'm going to call you... Floret"

◈※◈

🍉 : Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening to you all, my dear readers~

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter ❤

Also, If I have some time, I'll draw our new OC here which is Little Miss Floret, so that you guys know what she looks like~