Last Wish 2

The next day, the sleeping Japanese wakes up as she shivers from the cold room temperature. Hugging her naked form, she looks at her side and lets out a deep sigh when she found no one.

'This is it," She thought and smiled bitterly while looking outside the window. The cloud was dark and the rain was pouring heavily. It seems that the weather is mourning her as well.

As she moves to sit, she winced at the pain between her legs and felt the remains of their sex a few hours ago flowed out of her.

She then decided to clean up herself, but before her leg reached the floor, Tzuyu came out of the bathroom with all of his glory on display. Sana's face forms a red tint on her cheek as she saw his thing and quickly looked away.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, smirked at the sight. Sana's innocent yet seductive face made him want to jump on her and feel her again. She just has this freshly fucked look that made his manhood twitching in excitement.

Approaching the bed, he greeted her with a good morning and abruptly pulled Sana's limb to the edge of the bed.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Sana asked nervously.

"I'm going to fuck you, obviously," Tzuyu replied bluntly and opened her legs.

"I'm tired, you already did it last night. Are you not done?" Sana asked and moved to lay flat on her stomach to avoid Tzuyu from spreading her legs and exposing her womanhood.

Unfortunately, he grabbed her by the waist and bit her earlobe, and said "I'm not yet satisfied with what I did last night," He said before sliding his thick pole from behind.

Sana gasp, at the sudden intrusion and grasp on the bedsheet.

"Shit! So...tight ugh." Tzuyu said as he began moving his hips. He can feel Sana's wall clenching his length that got him more addicted to her.

He reached for her other leg and spread them wider to give him better access and thrust harder. All the girl beneath could do is accept his brutal touch while pulling the bed cover closer to ease the pain. Every time Tzuyu pulled out, she wished for it the end. Her first experience last night was not like what she read in the books. It was not that pleasurable and she mentally curses the authors for their lie description for sex.

The consummation lasted for a few more hours and only stops when he noticed she was abnormally bleeding.

Exhausted, Sana gathered herself together and hugs her knees while looking at him pleadingly.

"Can't you see? I'm really tired, I don't want to do it again," Sana said. Tzuyu just stared at her and left the room.

Not long after he left, someone knocks on the door. She did not reply knowing Tzuyu could just barge in and forces her again.

Surprisingly, it was another man. He speaks gently at he said. "I'm going in," the door then opened revealing Tzuyu's right hand—Mark—holding a small basin with warm water and a hand towel on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he prepares the towel by twisting it to remove excess water. Sana did not reply and just looks at him. This man seems familiar but she couldn't pinpoint where she sees him.

While observing him, Sana noticed that he can't look at her even when he was handing her the towel to clean herself, he keeps looking on the floor.

"I'm sorry," he said while silently crying. Sana wondered what he is apologizing for. As she recalls, he was the one who told Tzuyu to do the consummation himself rather than giving her to his men. If she can't stand one man screwing her, how much more if all of his men came in a raw to have her? So she wonders what is this man sorry for.

"What happens to me is not your fault, why are you apologizing?" She asked as she looks at the towel he handed her.

"Because... because I couldn't protect you. I couldn't save you as I promised. I'm sorry Nana," He cried.

With the mention of that nickname, her eyes widened. There is only one person who calls her that and it was no other than her missing cousin.

"Yi-en?" Sana mumbles.

"I'm so sorry." He sobs while nodding in confirmation. Quickly, Sana moves to hug him and they cried in each other arms. 

However, their moment was interrupted when Tzuyu walks in with grim.

"Wow, I just call my right hand to clean you up, and now you planning to screw him? You are a slut." He said.

"Tzuyu, it's not what you think. I can explain." Mark said, but Tzuyu just glared at him.

"Get out," Tzuyu told Mark.

"Tzu-"

"I said get out, now!" He growled. Mark hesitated but left the room worriedly.

Just as the door closes, Tzuyu pounced on Sana and resumed his assault ruthlessly despite her begging to stop. He was so annoyed for some reason, eventually, he ended up choking her to death.

Later that day, he received the result from his private investigator about Sana's background and regretted his previous action. Sana was his childhood sweetheart and he's been searching for her all these years since his memory came back after the accident years ago.