Devil For A Husband 2

It has been years since Sana left, but Tzuyu was still hoping he will find her and that they will unite once again. He regretted all the bad things he impaled into her whole being and promised himself he will become a responsible and successful man.

"I have given you chances more than what you deserved and you just have to waste it... If you learned something from this, I hope you will become a better person in the future." Those were the last words he heard from Sana.

Since then, he never stops looking for her until one day he saw Mina in Japan. Unfortunately, she wasn't with Sana at that time and she never gave him any information about his wife.
.

.

.
Right now, Tzuyu was in France and was currently on a business meeting to finalize their partnership.

After negotiating with the other businessman, he was supposed to travel back to Korea, but his parents insisted him stay in Paris for a few days to rest.

By now, he was in the parking lot looking at the cloud while thinking about what will he do next.

Letting out a deep sigh, he then finally rode the car. Near the playground, he pulled the engine and looks around the place while smiling unconsciously.

He started picturing things with Sana and their kids in the same park, but his smile immediately drops realizing that his lover was still out of nowhere.

He chuckled bitterly and drove off to the hotel he booked. When he reached there, he asked for the room key and saw the woman he's been looking for, entering the elevator.

Tzuyu ran after her, but before he could catch up with her the lift has already closed.

.

.
Later that day, Tzuyu headed to the poolside to chill. Sana was invading his mind. He was sure it was her that he saw yet he did not get what he wanted when he asked for her name at the receptionist awhile ago.

As he sat on the bistro set, he once again saw Sana across the pool. Tzuyu removes his sunglasses and stared at her for long, afraid that she'll disappear in a blink of an eye.

The feeling of happiness flooded him. He made his way to the girl and abruptly pulled Sana into a tight embrace as he reached her.

"I missed you so much. Thanks, God! I finally found you." Tzuyu said as he tightened his embrace.

Recognizing his voice, Sana's eyes widened and started to struggle 'til someone drags Tzuyu from her.

"What are you doing to her?!" The Chinese man said and checked Sana after pushing him.

Tzuyu was furious at this man for interrupting them. Who was he to take Sana away from him? If he hadn't changed, he could have beat him, but no. He composed himself and replied calmly.

"I'm not hurting her I just come to talk," Tzuyu said.

"That's not what I saw. Talking is done with the use of the mouth and not by touching someone who doesn't want your hands on them." The latter retorted while glaring at him.

"Look, this must be a mistake. Sana is my wife, and what I did was none of your business." Tzuyu spat back.

"Mr. Chou, when was the last time you became a husband to her? When was the last time you live with her?" Asked the man.

Tzuyu became silent for a moment. When he finally came to speak, a young girl approaches them and hugs Sana's leg.

"Momsie, who is he?" The little girl asked while looking at Tzuyu.