The Incest

"Good afternoon ma'am, welcome to Casa del Mar, Langkawi." The receptionist greeted Tzuyu. She then replied with a simple "Good afternoon!" and asked for the key.

As the staff gave her what she needed, she headed to her designated room and laid lazily on the king-sized bed as she got in and fell asleep immediately.

It was almost dusk when she woke up. She stretched herself before she started fixing her things and took a shower as she got done arranging them. After her short bath, she sat on the bed thinking what to do next.

"Now, what am I gonna do? Why did I even agree to this stupid vacation when I'm just doing fine?" Tzuyu asked.

Letting out a deep sigh she moved towards the corner and slid the curtains sideways revealing the full moon rising from the ocean. She took her camera from her mini bag and went to the balcony. As she was checking the camera lens the person next-door caught her attention.

'Who is she?' She thought. Tzuyu stared at the girl studying her every feature from head to toe.

She then faked a cough enough for the unknown person to hear yet, the blonde didn't mind looking at her and just focused on the scenery in front of them.

"The full moon is wonderful, isn't it?" Tzuyu asked trying to start a conversation. The stranger just gave her a cold and see-through look.

"Hmm... So, it's a full moon." The latter said and smile. Tzuyu was about to ask for her name when someone interrupted them.

"There you are! Sana, our dinner has been served." The latter said and linked her arms with Sana's. Noticing Tzuyu's stare at them, she then simply poked Sana's side.

"Nayeon, what the..." Sana flinched.

"I didn't know you are interested in girls now. Who was that?" Nayeon asked.

As for Tzuyu, she smiled hearing their conversation while leaving.

"So, your name is Sana, huh?" Tzuyu mumbled.

The next day, Tzuyu just finished her morning jog when she saw Sana inside a restaurant. She entered the cafe and buy breakfast before approaching the Japanese.

"Hey, it's me again," Tzuyu said and sat across her. Sana just gave her the same look and smiled.

"Where is your friend?" Tzuyu asked and searched for Nayeon.

"She's preparing her stuffs," Sana replied.

"Uhuh, I see. By the way, I'm Tzuyu." She said and extended her arm.

"Sana." The Japanese replied. She didn't shake with Tzuyu's hand or even looked at it.

Embarrassed at the situation, Tzuyu pulled back her hand and just pretended she was removing dirt on her shirt.

They continued talking 'til they finished their meals. The younger one didn't leave after and just spent her time stealing glances at Sana who doesn't seem to notice her doings.

After about half an hour, Nayeon came holding a camera.

"I'm back! Hi, Sana. Oh! Hey, it's nice to see you again." Nayeon smirked while looking at them. She then introduced herself and shake hands with Tzuyu before they went out.

Sana and Nayeon headed towards the beach followed Tzuyu. The Taiwanese then rested on one of the cottages while watching them.

While Nayeon was busy taking photos, Tzuyu on the other hand, can't stop looking at Sana who was now wearing a black bikini topped with a white see-through blazer.