Her Sleeping Beauty 2

Tzuyu investigated Nayeon again with the new information she got from the new suspect who introduced herself as Yoo Jeongyeon.

Right now, she is in Nayeon's house inquiring the latter.

"Sorry for cussing, but what the fuck?!" Nayeon cussed the moment Tzuyu mentioned the incident in the hospital earlier.

"Ms. Yoo was pointing you. On my analysis, you are the nearest possible lead among all the suspects." Tzuyu said.

"This is ridiculous! I've never done anything inhumane to anyone. I will never hurt Sana like that." Nayeon defended.

"Ms. Im. If you are confident you have nothing to do with the crime then please come with me to our office." Tzuyu said.

With that, the two returned to the police station and the inspection started. Tzuyu and Mina began testing the suspect.

"I swear I have nothing to do with her. She's lying." Nayeon stated.

"I am not, lying. You are the one who asked me to kill Sana." Joengyeon retorted.

"I did not!" Nayeon exclaimed as she slammed her hands on the table across the latter. Mina quickly held Nayeon and instructed her to sit back.

"How am I supposed to asked you that, we are not even close, to begin with." Nayeon reasoned as she was shooting Jeongyeon a death glare.

"Do you really believe this lunatic?" Nayeon asked while looking at Mina and Tzuyu.

"Miss Im. The way you address her like an ill person will only drag you into another trouble." Tzuyu said. She then told Jeongyeon to continue her statement.

"We were at school at that time when you asked me to do it. You even said you will like me if I did." Jeongyeon said.

"You are so delusional. I already told you I don't like you and will never like you so-" Nayeon said and was being cut midway as Jeongyeon pounced on her.

"Liar! You just used me! I did what you want me to and yet you will just do this to me?" Jeongyeon asked while strangling the older ones in the process.

Tzuyu and Mina quickly came to stop her and help Nayeon who was now coughing.

"I will kill you!" Jeongyeon exclaimed while struggling from the officer's grip.

"You are deranged!" Nayeon spat back.

"That's enough!" Tzuyu snapped as she put the hand cups on Jeongyeon's hands. She then calls another officer to take the latter and resumed investigating Nayeon.

"So, you told her to kill Sana?" Mina asked as they sat across Nayeon.

"No, I didn't mean it," Nayeon replied.

Flashback

Nayeon and Dahyun were waiting for Sana and Eunha at the canteen. A moment after Dahyun excused herself in need to use the restroom, Jeongyeon approaches her with flowers again that only addon to her irritation.

"I already said no. What part of it don't you get?" Nayeon asked rudely.

"Just give me a chance. I'll do anything you want." Joengyeon pleads.

"You don't have to do anything because I don't like you at all." Nayeon harshly stated and collected her stuff as she prepares to leave.

"What else do you want me to do so you could accept me?" Jeongyeon asked. She's really head over heels about Nayeon.