Things We Do For Love

Softly in the dusk, a tall girl was currently heading to the library when a girl with a bubbly personality catch up with her.

"Hi!" Said the brunette.

Tzuyu looks at her and greeted back as she recognized the latter. She was the girl she helped a few days ago outside the campus. The Japanese girl was being dragged by three male outsider students, forcing her to have some type of fun with them.

That day, Tzuyu was heading home when she heard screams while passing by that area. With the use of her knowledge in taekwondo, Tzuyu saved her and called the cops after. As she was reporting the incident, the Japanese just disappeared without even saying a word.

By now, Tzuyu and the brunette continued walking side by side.

"I'm Sana." The girl said out of the blue. "I just wanted to thank you for uhm...saving me."

"Tzuyu," She replied shortly.

"I'm sorry for leaving without saying a word the other day. I ran into some errands. I'll make it to you this time." Sana said.

"It's fine, I just help anyway," Tzuyu replied.

"No, I insist. Come to dinner with me... please," Sana said while looking at the younger one.

"I still have a work 'til eight in the evening," Tzuyu replied honestly. She works at the library for her daily needs as she was living on her own.

"Oh, a working student. Impressive! Okay, I'll wait for you then." Sana said positively while smiling at her. Tzuyu agreed eventually and headed for work.

As Tzuyu finished her business, Sana pulled her into a fancy restaurant. She ordered lots of foods while Tzuyu just chose water thinking she might shorten her money for the next few days if she added another dish to Sana's.

"You're not eating," Sana said as she noticed Tzuyu did not touch any of the food that has been served.

"I'm not really hungry." Tzuyu lied.

A moment after, Sana brought the fork with pasta in front of Tzuyu's mouth surprising the younger one.

"Eat," Sana said as the taller one looked at the food and to her.

Tzuyu refused at first, but the brunette insisted on feeding her and so she gladly accepted it.

"We just shared an indirect kiss," Sana mumbled while smiling.

"Did you say something?" Tzuyu asked.

Shaking her head, Sana replied. " Nothing, you're just cute." She then wipes the edge of Tzuyu's lip with a tissue paper when the latter finished eating.

As Tzuyu called the waiter to pay the bill, Sana quickly took the receipt and pay for it instead.

"My treat. I'm the one who invited you here. You didn't order anyway." Sana said as she handed some cash to the waiter.

She checked the time on her wristwatch and looked at Tzuyu sadly.

"Uhm, sorry I have to go. Nice to meet you Tzuyu-ah. See you around." Sana said excusing herself. Tzuyu could only look at her, rushing out of the restaurant.

.

.
The next morning, Tzuyu went to the library during her vacant and began reading a thick book when Sana suddenly popped out of nowhere and sat across her disk.

"Good morning, Tzuyu-ah. It's me again." Sana said happily and held the book Tzuyu was reading.

"So, uhm... I've heard that you are a good poet. Can you help me with my literary piece, pretty please?" Sana pleads as Tzuyu looks at her.