Her Sleeping Beauty 3

The Taiwanese struggled to breathe as if she was drowning as they returned to their actual physique and she's sweating hard.

If Chaeyoung did not follow her to the astral world and stayed there any longer she should have died as her heart beating is already slowing down in the human realm.

"Breath Tzuyu, breath," Mina instructed as she pushed Tzuyu's shoulder to lay back.

The youngest detective did as she was told. As her breathing became steady, she then chuckled unconsciously.

"You are an idiot. You almost died and yet you can still laugh it off like a lunatic." Chaeyoung said while glaring at her best friend.

"Thanks to you two, I love you guys," Tzuyu said. She couldn't stop smiling as she remembered her conversation with Sana.

"I think we got the wrong Tzuyu. What the fuck?!" Chaeyoung said. It was the very first-time Tzuyu speaks to them that nice. Mina just smiled at the cub and pats her shoulder.

"The things we do for love," Mina said.

"Anyway, Mina-unnie. You said the astral body will forget what they've been doing once they return to their human form. But why is my memory still intact?" Tzuyu asked.

"You are aware that your soul left your body, you wanted it yourself. Sana's case is different, she's in between life and death. Her spirit left her body without her realizing it that's why she can't easily return to her actual physique." Mina explained.
.
.
.
Not long after Tzuyu thanked her friends, she returned to her apartment and decided to freshen up with a warm bath before she will go to the hospital.

As she finished bathing, she stormed into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body and pulled a pair of clothes into her closet.

Just as she closed the wardrobe, her heart almost jumps out of its socket in surprise as she saw Sana through the mirror while looking at her back.

"Oh, God! Sana, you'll be the death of me," Tzuyu said while holding unto her chest.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Sana said and looks away as she bit her lower lip.

"You should stop popping out of nowhere. Wait, have you been checking me out?" Tzuyu asked teasingly.

"No, I did not!" Sana rebuts, shaking her head while blushing.

"Hmm, right." Tzuyu smiled and moves closer to her as she asked. "Then why is your face so red?"

Sana was speechless. She didn't know Tzuyu just finished bathing when she passed through the wall and saw her standing attractively in front of a closet. She went there to confront Tzuyu about their conversation at the cemetery.

"You were checking me out while bathing, didn't you?" Tzuyu teased still moving towards the Japanese who began stepping backward.

"No, I did not." Sana rebuts as she swallowed hard. She felt intimidated at the way Tzuyu gazed at her down to her lip.

"Do you want to see me nude though? Because I can drop this off for you," Tzuyu grinned, liking how she affects the latter.

"Pervert! Who says I wanted to see it? I also have mine, why would I wish to see yours?" Sana reasoned avoiding her gaze.

As for Tzuyu she just smirks and held the end of the towel.

"Tzuyu, don't you dare," Sana warned as she noticed that Tzuyu was about to loosen the towel.

"What? I'm going to change," Tzuyu said before dropping the towel in front of her.

Quickly, Sana covered her eyes with her hands.

"You..." Sana mumbled and immediately pass through the wall into the other room while Tzuyu laughs victoriously.

"She's so adorable," Tzuyu mumbled.

When she was done dressing up, she went downstairs and saw Sana glaring at her while crossing her arms.

"Hi, love." Tzuyu greeted.

"Love your ass," Sana rebutted.

"Why are you so adorable?" Tzuyu asked. She wanted to pinched Sana's cheek at the moment. If only she could.
.
.
.
Later in the dusk, Tzuyu bought Sana to the seaside and watch the sunset.

As the two were admiring the scenery, Tzuyu looks at her lovingly.

"Tzuyu," Sana called with her eyes still glued to the view.

"About what you said earlier, do you...do you mean it?" Sana asked.

"I do," Tzuyu said without a second thought. "I love you, Sana but if you don't feel the same I will understand you."

"I... I love you too," Sana said as she looks down with a red tint forming on her face.

"You, you love me too?" Tzuyu asked with the brightest smile.

"Hmm, I have realized it was a love I felt for you, and I was jealous when I saw you with that girl," Sana admitted.

"You just admitted you love me," Tzuyu said happily. "Does it mean you are accepting me to be your lover?"

"Uh, yeah?" Sana said and smiled.

With that, Tzuyu rejoiced loudly that the other people there started judging her as they thought she was alone since they can't see Sana.

While Tzuyu was celebrating, Sana notices that she's slowly fading again.

"Tzuyu," Sana called.

As Tzuyu come to check on her, Sana's whole body finally faded. She began to panic until she recalls Mina's wordings.

"Once the astral body fades, it will return to its original physique, but the person will lose all the memory she has while she was strolling around in a spirit form," Mina said. Then, Tzuyu rushed to the hospital.

Reaching the ward, Tzuyu witnessed that Sana was awake and is currently having a conversation with her ex-boyfriend.

She waited for them to finished talking, then she felt someone taps her shoulder.

"What are you doing here? Come on in," Mr. Minatozaki said and opens the door for them. He brought some fruits for Sana.

Tzuyu followed suit and glared at the guy who cheated on Sana before the cheater walks out.

When she met Sana's gaze, her heart aches at the way the latter looks at her. There is no emotion in them. The Japanese were rather looking at her confused.

'Did she forget me? I hope not' Tzuyu thought.

"Dad, who is she?" Sana asked, that killed the last hope Tzuyu was holding.

"Oh, this girl is the great detective who solves your case. Sana met Detective Chou," Mr. Minatozaki said and introduced his daughter to the detective as well.

He then excused herself to inform Sana's cousin and aunt, leaving only the two girls.

Tzuyu couldn't move her gaze from Sana and sat beside her. She missed her already and the thought of Sana forgetting her saddened the Taiwanese.

"Hi," Sana said while offering her hand.

As Tzuyu held it, Sana abruptly pulled her into a kiss that surprised her.

"It's finally nice to meet you, miss detective," Sana said as they pulled away. Tzuyu was confused at first but as she realized Sana just kissed her she began to ask.

"You remember me, how did you..." Tzuyu said.

"The kiss," Sana said happily and explained that she talks to Mina through mind link before she completely fade and the latter said the only thing she will remember is the moment she talks to the same astral body.

Tzuyu was very much happy and pulled Sana into a hug while Sana's dad was looking at them outside the ward with a satisfied smile.

The End

Sorry for the delay.
Hope you enjoy it.