Jamal: Request for SaNiyah

Jamal found out he had a daughter a few weeks ago. I was really confused at first, then he told me how this all happened. I looked at gis daughter and I could see there is no denying that this isn't his baby. She had this look about her that I could tell was a feature of her daddy's.

So today I decided I wanted to take his daughter to get her nails done today. He seems like he is stressed.

Me: Hey baby can we stop at the studio real quick

Jamals daughter: Yes

Me: Okay

I smile at her and tickle her, and she laughs uncontrollably.

I then walk into the studio her hand in my hand and she stops walking. I look over at her and she is hiding behind my legs.

Me: Hey what's the matter

Jamals daughter: I see my daddy

Me: Don't you wanna go say hi to your daddy

Jamals daughter: No

Me: Why not baby girl

Jamals daughter: He doesn't like me

I look at the sadness in her eyes and I hug her and kiss her hair.

Me: Your daddy loves you and I can show you

Jamals daughter: How?

Me: You and I are gonna go up to your daddy and we are going to ask him together

Jamals daughter: Okay

I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck. I then approach Jamal.  He has a smile on her face.

Jamal: Hey baby girl

He then kissed his daughters cheek. She smiles.

Me: Jamal your daughter wants to ask you something

Jamal: What is it baby?

Jamals daughter: Daddy do you love me

Jamal: Of course I love you

Jamals daughter: You do

He scrunched his face and smiles.

Jamal: Oh yeah, I LOVE you too the moon and stars and back

Jamal takes her from me and kisses all over her face. I smile and cross my arms.

Me: Y'all are cute

Jamal opens his arms to me and I wrap mines around hus and his daughters.

              Hours later.............

Jamal and me went to his house. I layed his daughter down in ger bed and kissed her hair.

Then I whispered

Me: I love you

Jamal is leaning against the wall. I look at him and I smile.

Me: What

Jamal: You would be a good mother

Me: Thanks but I have no idea how thats going to happen

Jamal: Right now

Me: Wh-

Before I could say anything else he pushed me against the wall. He kissed me roughly. Then he moved to my neck.

Me: Ahhh....Jamal....wh-what are you d-doing

Jamal: Something that you won't forget

He then put his hands in my pants and start to play with my heat. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. He then picked me up his lips never leaving my neck. Then he threw me on the bed. He took off his shirt and then pulled my pants off. Then he went to the door. Dang things were just getting good. He then closed and locked the door and came back to the bed.

Jamal: So she won't hear us

He then licked my heat and I started to moan uncontrollably. He then pulled off his pants and his boxers. He was huge.

Jamal: Do you want to do it

Me: Hit me with your best shot

Jamal: You asked for it

He then pushed himself into me. I screamed. Literally. Screamed. He put his hand over my mouth and pounded harder and harder. I moaned in his hand. He started to groan each time he pushed himself into me. Then he took his hand  off of my mouth.

Jamal: Ahh, I'm gonna blow

Me: Mhhhhhhhh so am I

Jamal: Say my name

Me: Jamal

Jamal: Shit say my name

Me: Jamal

Jamal: FUCK, SaNiyah say my name

Me: Daddy

After that he came and so did I. He then layed up under the covers I did the same.

Jamal: Who's your daddy

Me: You are

After that we fell asleep in each others arms.

Sorry that I havent been updating look I have been getting a bunch of request. So I hope that uou guys aren't mad at me cause I haven't forgot about y'all.  So the next imagines are up thanks for your patience so sorry for not updating.