Hakeem imagine for: Minaysia

Hakeem has been messing with me for a while now. Its really annoying cause I am trying to watch my favorite movie, the parent trap.

Hakeem: Bae come on

Me: Hakeem leave me alone

Hakeem: Bae come on please I need you

Me: No you don't

Hakeem: You is right.. I don't need you I WANT chu

Me: Want me another time I am trying to watch this movie

He gets on his for arms and covers up with my blanket. Thank you Jesus he is finally quiet. Or so I thought.

He pushed his hand into my undies and start to play with my clit. I gasped

Me: mmmmh Hakeem what are you oh fuck What are you doing

Hakeem: Im Gonna make you pay attention to me

He put one finger in and began to thrust in and out. I moaned and groaned.

Me: Ohhh make it stop mhhhhh OH fuck me

He then put 2 fingers in me and thrust even harder.

Me: Hakeem mh Stop it

Hakeem: Then pay attention to me

He removed his fingers and started to lick my clit. He then flicked his tounge on my clit. Then he start suvking on it roughly.

I bit my lip until it almost bled. He pulled my shirt off and started to suck my boobs while his fingers were thrusting in and out of my clit. I then flipped him over so I was pinning him and I began to unbuckle his belt.

I pulled his boxers down and began to tease him by licking his tip. I swirled it round and around until I heard I'm grunting.

Hakeem: Minaysia... Oh fuck stop teasing me

I licked his top again. All of a sudden I feel my head being pushed down. I began to choke then I spit on his stick. I deep throat him. Until he pulled me on his stick and thrust in and out and then in and out over and over again until he came in me and I came on him. Now I really really really love movie nights.

Hey people. OMG I cannot believe I wrote this. I am officially scared for life. Lol jk. But I have no idea how I came up with this. Hope you guys like this imagine. Have fun. Not touch you nasties. Lol jk. That's none of my business. Well seya..