Hakeem imagine: For Tiana

So here I am waiting for Hakeem at this dumb club. He over here talking bout I need to be on time cause I'm always late but where is he. Nowhere to be found. Gosh man do I hate my life right now. No do I hate boys right now.

I went to the bar and had a drink. I swear if this boy don't come in a matter of minuets then I am going to go to his house and just spaz out. Wait no Tiana calm down. Woosah Tiana. You are not a violent person Tiana.

Instead if waiting for a couple more minuets I had waited for a couple of hours. He still isn't at this club. Oh my gosh I swear I feel like I'm bout to explode. I am gonna call this Mab boy and see if he is going to answer. Tell me the truth or lie to me.

I called him.
No answer.
I called again.
No answer again.

I think I called him like 15 times. You know what shuck it I'm going to drive to his house make him explain and then I am going to stay mad at him until he apologizes.

I drove over to his house and I I saw that his door was wide open. I saw him. I was just about to walk to him but then I saw a girl. She was older than a captain crunch box. Maybe that's a designer for the new Empire brand.then I saw them kissing. Now I'm really confused.

Am I getting played. Is she getting played. Or are we both getting played.

He then looked at me. I turned and ran away. He caught up and grabbed me by the waist from behind.

He kissed me and I felt better. Even though I shouldn't love him I do.