Hakeem imagine: For Neveah

I pace back and forth breathing deep breaths. Please please please don't be. How would he react if I was. Would he like it would he hate it. On shit would he leave don't think about it Neveah please don't.

I pick it up and look at it. Damn. Just damn what am I gonna do, lord knows I can't handle pressure good. Lord also knows that I can't keep my mouth shut to save me life. I'm gonna have to though. I push the pregnancy test into my purse and flush the toilet then I shift over to the sink and wash my hands.

Hakeem. Hakeem is gonna be mad at me. He's gonna leave me, he wasn't even ready to be tied down let alone have a child with me his girlfriend.

I breath in and out my breath slow and steady. I'm not gonna tell him. I can't. Before I knew it my voice called

Me: Hakeem I gotta tell you something

He puts his controller down and pulls me into him. Well there goes my big mouth.

Me: Baby, we are gonna be having a well a umm a uh

Hakeem: Neveah what chu stuttering fur

Me: I'm pregnant

His grip softens. I get up from his lap and look to see his face in disbelief. He gets up grabs his wallet and his keys then goes down the starirs out the door. He left me.

Me: SHIT

I then slide down the hallway wall. I look down at my stomach and yell.

Me: THIS IS YOUR FAULT

What am I gonna do now. I began to cry. I sobbed into the pillowcases. I cried myself to sleep.

2 hours later.......

I wake up surrounded by bags. I stretch up to see Hakeem standing their with more bags.

Hakeem: I got diapers and pacifiers of both blue and pink. I even got some cloths and bottles

I jump up and hug him. He kisses my forehead and continues to hug me.

Me: I thought you were leaving me

Hakeem: Neveah I'm a lot of things but I ain't dumb, only a dumb nigga would leave his girl with his baby

Me: I love you

Hakeem: I love you and I love you

He said pointing to your stomach then slowly kissed you afterwards.