Jamal imagine: Bryanna

Me and Jamal have been friends since well we were both in high school. I never thought twice when he came out to me as being gay. I was honestly really confused and really dissapointed. I have liked him for the longest time and now its all over cause I know he won't ever be interested in me.

So today me and my Daughter (Alicia) are going to meet with Jamal and his daughter Lola. She is just the cutest thing. I wanted our daughters to get to know each other and also I wanted to help Jamal out cause he don't know what he doin.

Me and Alicia drove the hour drive to Luciouses house. And can I say that it was a huge house. It was not a modern house it was a fricking CASTLE.

Alicia: Mommy is this Disney world

Me: No baby its uncle Luciouses house

Alicia: Mommy it big

Me: I know

Alicia: How come we got no house like that

Me: Cause mommy doesn't have enough toy money to pay for that

Alicia: Okay mommy

After that we got out of our car. Alicia must have saw Jamal cause she ran to him like needed to use the bathroom bad.

Alicia: Uncle Mal

He picked get up and kissed her all over

I then walked to him and saw Lola behindr his leg.

Me: Hey baby girl

Lola: Hi (Quietly)

I then picked her up and I kissed her cheeks.

2 hours later.........

They played until they got tired. I felt tired too. Jamal then came and plopped down on the couch next to me. My head rested on the back of the chair.

Jamal: You tired

Me: Can you tell

Jamal: Nah not one bit

We both began to laugh.

Jamal: I love you

I looked at him and was really surprised. Before I could say what he kissed me. He grabbed my waist and his body hovered over mine.

Me: Jamal wait

Jamal: Why

Me: The girls

Jamal: They are sleep

He then kissed me again.

Jamal: We can raise them together

Me: Really

Jamal: Hell ya

Me: I love you

Jamal: I love you more